Golf Shoes

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeetoGrnr
    replied
    You could do Golfkicks and turn sneakers into golf shoes.

https://golfkicks.com/

Leave a comment:

• civiljamie
    replied
    Smallest size I could find is size 1 (kids) from FJ. That suits a 7 year old. Places like Golftown or local Pro Shop only carried size 4 and up.
    My 4 year old just wears running shoes.

Leave a comment:

• TheBaconator
    replied
    Unless you're golfing in the morning in wet conditions, their normal running shoes should suffice. Neither my four year old or nine year old has worn golf shoes at the course or range.

Once they get more serious about it, then a proper pair of golf shoes make sense. Also, a toddler size 9 is different from a kids' size 9. You likely won't be able to find a pair of golf shoes that small.

Leave a comment:

• TheBananaSlice
    replied
    I'd probably just let her wear what she wants. They do look really cute in little golf shoes, but at that age it's more important to make them like going to the course. Don't want to have them associate going to the golf course with "ugly painful" shoes. That said, when my daughter was that age we did stumble upon some pretty good deals on some shoes - Adidas Sambas. They were pretty much just like her running shoes, so she didn't mind putting them on once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• FlopShot1
    replied
    Further to that, if my 4 year old girl takes a toddler size 9 would that be a 9 in golf shoes?

Leave a comment:

• FlopShot1
    started a topic Golf Shoes

Golf Shoes

Any idea of good places for toddler size (4 year old) golf shoes?
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X