/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

You Got to See this Canadian Junior Play :)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Got to See this Canadian Junior Play :)

Nice and Sunny in Florida and some great golf from the 2ND RANKED Jr Golfer in Canada (?), 14 years old.
    I tried to find details about him but failed, maybe someone knows more about him ?
    Last edited by veryold; Jan 13, 2022, 11:12 AM.
    "The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less" — Socrates

Believe his name is Emile Lebrun, more details here.

https://www.instagram.com/elebrun07/?hl=en

Comment

Yes, Emile Lebrun.
      Yes, he can play.
      I'm not sure if he's the 2nd ranked Jr. in Canada.
      I don't see his name in WAGR and he's not on the Golf Canada National Jr. Squad.

If he's spending 6 months in FLA....gotta believe he's at a golf academy???....and the family has money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
        Yes, Emile Lebrun.
        Yes, he can play.
        I don't see his name in WAGR and he's not on the Golf Canada National Jr. Squad.

If he's spending 6 months in FLA....gotta believe he's at a golf academy???....and the family has money.
        I read that he is attending high school virtually, so gives him time to play in Florida.

Comment

Definitely not #2. Did not even qualify for the Junior Boys Nationals in his home province. He's young and yes he's good, perhaps top 5 14 year-old in Canada. There are a ton of great junior golfers and you can't compare him to 18 year Olds...not at that level yet. He cleans up in Quebec tournaments, but again the Juniors in Canada the talent is pretty deep with many on D1 scholarships next Fall. Can't always believe what their personal social media displays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
            Yes, Emile Lebrun.
            Yes, he can play.

I was thinking the same thing, the kid is living large. No matter where he is ranked, he can play.

Comment

Originally posted by tigershot View Post
              Definitely not #2.
              Yes, I can't see how a claim to 2nd ranked Jr. golfer in Canada comes from...when Emile's name is not on WAGR list to substantiate any ranking.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X