Collapse

Handicap management software

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handicap management software

What handicap management software does everyone use?

I use TheGrint and am happy with it.

Comment

Golf Canada.

Comment

ClubV1
        Putting isn't golf, greens should be treated almost the same as water hazards: you land on them, then add two strokes to your score.
        - Chi Chi Rodriguez

Comment

freegolftracker.com which was suggested to me by another TGN member. It works great even with the no pay option.
          Driver - Taylormade SIM MAX 9.0 Diamana S
          3W - Taylormade M4
          5 wood - Callaway X Hot
          4 Hybrid - Taylormade R15
          Irons - Taylormade 2017 P790 5-PW
          Wedge - 52 Raw Jaws/56 MD 2 tour grind
          Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comment

Golf Canada - it is the only way to have an actual handicap from 2020 on due to the new world wide algorithm.

Without hijacking this thread, why are people so opposed to paying $50 and using Golf Canada? The only way to have an official handicap is through a governing body, they support charity and youth golf, you get insurance and club labels with that too.

Comment

I use Golf Canada. You also get $2500 club insurance with the membership.

Comment

Originally posted by ping1-a View Post
                I use Golf Canada. You also get $2500 club insurance with the membership.
                The way golf club prices are going, $2500 of insurance may not be enough anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by evenpar View Post

The way golf club prices are going, $2500 of insurance may not be enough anymore.
                  But, it's better than no insurance!

Comment

Originally posted by tniloc View Post
                    Golf Canada - it is the only way to have an actual handicap from 2020 on due to the new world wide algorithm.

Without hijacking this thread, why are people so opposed to paying $50 and using Golf Canada? The only way to have an official handicap is through a governing body, they support charity and youth golf, you get insurance and club labels with that too.
                    I use Golf Canada app as well. My only issue was that I was then using another app for my GPS and score tracking, well hot dog, they went and added a GPS to GC app so now it's easy to do both in one app which is amazing!!

I agree, for $50 it's worth it.
                    What's in the bag?
                    TM M2
                    Cobra F6 fairway woods and irons
                    PING Sigma G Putter
                    Les Grossman: "I'm talking G5. Playa, playa"

Comment

Originally posted by tniloc View Post

My 2 experiences with Golf Canada were horrible. They lost a crap ton of my data last year and were unable to fix it. They also run the RBC scramble which is full of obvious cheaters. I brought this to the attention of golf canada with a solution and was brushed off by CBO. The solution was simple... data dump everyones info into a spreadsheet and the formula would flag massive differences in differential, lack of recent scores etc.
                      I'm happy they support juniors but they have an obligation to fun things properly when people pay for services.
                      Driver - Taylormade SIM MAX 9.0 Diamana S
                      3W - Taylormade M4
                      5 wood - Callaway X Hot
                      4 Hybrid - Taylormade R15
                      Irons - Taylormade 2017 P790 5-PW
                      Wedge - 52 Raw Jaws/56 MD 2 tour grind
                      Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comment

I bit the bullet and forked over the $50 to GC.

Thank you for your replies, everyone.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X