Collapse

MISSED TEE TIME

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISSED TEE TIME

Jimmy Walker missed his Tee Time today in the Valspar by a minute or two.
    He was penalised 2 strokes; so his Par on the 1st hole became a double bogey.
    Jimmy recovered by making 5 birdies and made the cut on the number.
    I don't recall this happening prior; so wondering is the penalty for being late based on how late?
    Plus how late can you be and allowed to participate further?
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Don't know ..if I had to guess I'd say as long as you're off before the next group goes.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
      I don't recall this happening prior; so wondering is the penalty for being late based on how late?
      Google can be a friend.

Comment

If you are late or start too early by up to 5 minutes, you are penalised 2 strokes in stroke play or lose the first hole in match play.
        If you are late or start too early by more than 5 minutes you are disqualified.

See Rule 5.3a

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
          Rough week for the Walkers! His wife was rushed to hospital earlier this week when a knife fell from a moving box she was carrying and sliced her Achilles’ tendon.
          TM M1 Tour AD-DI 6S
          TM SLDR 3 wood accra tour z
          Srixon U65 18* Matrix White Tie
          Srixon U45 22* Matrix White Tie
          Apex Pro Combo 5-P UST Recoil 110
          Vokey SM4 50/54/58
          Odyssey Toe-Up #1
          Ball: Round & White Preferably

Home Club; Station Creek

Comment

Now that's bad luck.

Originally posted by jaybudhwani View Post

Rough week for the Walkers! His wife was rushed to hospital earlier this week when a knife fell from a moving box she was carrying and sliced her Achilles’ tendon.
            This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Jimmy said that it was his first time in 30 years missing a Tee time. So probably yes, a lot on his mind.
              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X