Collapse

Coming to a golf course near you, sleeveless golf polos

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnny canuck View Post
    Why are ladies allowed to do this, but not men?
    Would you allow men to wear a skirt on the course?

Comment

^^^ A Kowalski top worn with a Tartan, and you'd have a leg up on the rest playing The Trailer Park links golf course.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/take-of...ater-put-tank/
      Last edited by bl8d; Jul 31, 2022, 08:39 AM.
      things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

I don't have the guns to pull it off. Besides it would wreck my t-shirt tan.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

Would you allow men to wear a skirt on the course?
          I think in this day and age, you couldn't stop it even if you wanted to.

Comment

True enough. As long as it was a certain length of course.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

True enough. As long as it was a certain length of course.
              Just be extra careful when putts are being read.

Comment

Men in skirts, and golf just don't go together....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Golf_Kilt_05.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	3573827
                "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                ...Iggy

Comment

^^^ Looks like the serious type whose skirt is "regulation" too.
                  things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

But will it clash with the MAGA hat??

Comment

Just be extra careful when putts are being read.
                      During the Merril Lynch shootout in november 2005. Funk was afraid of being outdriven by Annika. When it did happen at the 3rd hole he put on the skirt Anni...

Comment

Tiger's comment at the end "I think you might be a ball ou... make that two balls out" had me rolling

Comment

Or better yet, I saw a foursome of tarpless dudes several years ago at Dentonia

Comment

OK I am going back around 45 years. Back in the late 1970's in our rota were Seaton, Cherry Downs, Parkview, and Glen Cedars. Our group was usually myself and 2 of my training partners. One about 6' 3" and 245lbs. The other eventually moved to California where he worked as Lou Ferrigno's body double and as The Hulk for the studio tours.

We usually played in running shoes, tube sox (sometimes knee high), very short Adidas gusseted gym shorts, and singlets. Think how Thomas Magnum often dressed. By the time that we finished a round, quite often we were shirtless.

Not once did we get aggravation from the pro shop, starters or marshalls regarding this.

However during that same era, at Seaton I did try to tee off with 3 other players, all of us left handed. And the older guy who was the starter refused to let us play as a foursome, because we were all left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                              Where's Mrs Frost when you need her?
                              Yeah this is going to require MF to set things straight.

Comment

pics please,

a time lord body builder i dont believe it.

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
                                OK I am going back around 45 years. Back in the late 1970's in our rota were Seaton, Cherry Downs, Parkview, and Glen Cedars. Our group was usually myself and 2 of my training partners. One about 6' 3" and 245lbs. The other eventually moved to California where he worked as Lou Ferrigno's body double and as The Hulk for the studio tours.

We usually played in running shoes, tube sox (sometimes knee high), very short Adidas gusseted gym shorts, and singlets. Think how Thomas Magnum often dressed. By the time that we finished a round, quite often we were shirtless.

Not once did we get aggravation from the pro shop, starters or marshalls regarding this.

However during that same era, at Seaton I did try to tee off with 3 other players, all of us left handed. And the older guy who was the starter refused to let us play as a foursome, because we were all left handed.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X