Collapse

UnderPar

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnderPar

Just wanted to share an experience with underpar customer service. I purchased a green ticket for this season that I was unable to use, and contacted Underpar customer service to see if I could either extend or get a refund.

I received a response within a couple of hours offering an extension into spring next season, or a credit to be applied towards future green tickets. I was very pleased with this experience, because I was expecting a "use it or lose it" type of mentality from a discount green fee provider.

Kudos to Underpar for great products (IMO) and great customer service! It is refreshing to get this type of service in an industry that sadly seems to be less customer friendly than it really should be.

Re: UnderPar

and here I am thinking that selling these on the BST for a (severe) discount was the way to go.
    Driver: Titleist 910D2 10.5* / Project X 6C12 / Stiff
    Fairway: Titleist 910F 15* / Diamana Kai'li 75 / Stiff
    Hybrid: Titleist 910H 21* / Diamana Kai'li 80 HYB / Stiff
    Irons: Titleist 710 AP2 (4-9,P,W) / True Temper DG S300
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled, 56-14 & 60-04
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5
    Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Comment

I can echo the OP's comments. Was pleasant and fast dealing with their customer service reps and they were very helpful and understand in extending the passes.
      If anyone from underpar in on the forum then good on you guys and keep it up.
      In the Grey Sun Mountain:

Taylormade R9 Supertri 9.5 S
      Titleist 910F 17* Proforce V2 76S
      Titleist 909H 19* Proforce V2 85S
      R7 TP's 4-PW PX 6.0
      50, 54, 60 Ping Gorge Tours
      Rife Abaco
      Index: 5.2

Comment

Wish I knew that before I trashed a Mill Run cert that expired on May 1 this year.

Managed to use the rest of my Underpar stuff ontime otherwise.

Comment

I just had my Otter Creek extended until june 2 2016... I too was ready to toast it... Thanks Underpar!!
          Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

As posted in another thread, I had a similar experience with UnderPar's customer service. Maybe the best customer service experience that I have had this century

Comment

That is nice to hear and great customer service as well. Too bad GolfNow can't
              learn from them. They must think that we live in the tropics, got a promo code for my rewards good for 90 days, expires January 2016. I have never had a bad experience with UnderPar , so I may be buying more deals through them next year.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X