Collapse

Anyone brave the weather today?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Karmagolf View Post
    Played Kedron Dells teed off at 9:30, only a few cars in the lot. Finished at noon and the lost was full. Great day of golf in Dec
    You lucky guy . . . all of this while we got 25 cms of snow . . . **** . . .
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• "Braved" the weather today at Dragons Fire. Although I don't think you need to be brave to play in sunny 14° weather lol
      Attached Files

Comment

• Played at Drsgonfire today. beautiful course (dryer than expected). At around 3pm the sun was so strong, I actually saw a person who wore short and t shirt

Comment

• Played 9 at Stonehenge this afternoon....missed the Dolphins win!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stonehenge - Dec 2, 2018b.JPG
Views:	475
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	2896076
          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

• Played Tarandowah today - Course was wet, but decent overall, greens awesome...

Temps were excellent, a bit breezy but will never complain about Ontario golf in December! , even had a couple of birdies!!
            TM Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
            TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
            TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
            TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
            TM My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters
            * (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride TM Pistol
            TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
            TM Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red)
            TM TP5 Golf Ball
            Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
            SkyCaddie SX550 GPS
            Bushnell ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

Comment

• FB showed me a memory of 3 years ago today this morning. Me and a buddy on the 13th or 14th tee at Oakridge. It was a beautiful day as I recall for December. I followed that up with a Christmas Eve round at Lakeridge that year.

Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
                FB showed me a memory of 3 years ago today this morning. Me and a buddy on the 13th or 14th tee at Oakridge. It was a beautiful day as I recall for December. I followed that up with a Christmas Eve round at Lakeridge that year.

Sigh.
                Glad I got out Monday and Wednesday this week. The wind out there today is quite raw.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

• Well sadly, I think the season has come to an end for me. This year has been one of the best for an extended lack of snow cover for the Toronto area for years.

I managed to get in two rounds last week at Annandale and three this week, today being the last. It was a bit cold but with being properly dressed I felt toasty. The frozen turf made for some interesting bounces.

A bit of a squall came in at about 10:30 and made ball finding a bit difficult and the greens started to get covered in a fluffy blanket.

Snow is forecast in the next few days and that is likely to mean covered ground for a while.

Guess the clubs are away until we get a thaw and the green bits start coming through again.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

• Weather was perfect at Pelican Hills today! Well it was on a simulator but it’s the first time I’ve swung a club since October so it was nice to hit some balls. Though I obviously forgot all the things I learned late last season when things had just started coming into some kind of form....

Comment

• Spring won't come soon enough! This indoor range stuff isn't cutting it....

Comment

• I drove by Victoria Golf Club today and they were playing. It has a southern exposure and the snow is mostly gone. My course (Olympic View) is still covered in snow. Its amazing what 15 km can do for weather and golf. You guys will be pleased to know that we in Victoria have had snow for the last week or so. Indoor Pickleball is the fallback option. Our snowbirds report that Palm Springs took a real hit. Tahquitz lost some holes to flooding as did other courses who have parts of their course in a wash (Cimarron took a real hit).

Driving range tomorrow for sure as long as I can feel my hands.
                        Last edited by sikoram; Feb 17, 2019, 11:39 PM. Reason: typo "took"

Comment

• Brutal wind day today, tough playing conditions .

Comment

• Hoping to play tomorrow after being rained out Tuesday. But given storms are supposed to be coming not holding out hope.

Comment

• I went to the course thinking I might play but after putting for a bit I decided it was too cold to be out there for hours so I just worked on the short game until it started raining and headed home.
                              What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
                              TM Rescue 17*
                              TM M2 4-AW
                              TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
                              Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

• Got out for 14 holes last Thursday. Wet. Have yet to play anything dry this spring. Heck today I even got sent home from my volunteer gig as divot filler. Shouldn't have shown up but trying to earn my keep. Going out tomorrow but still expecting a squish fest. Sigh.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X