Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birdies 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPC Toronto at Osprey Valley -- Heathlands

Hole 2 (par-4) -- Driver to left rough, 7-iron to within 10 feet, drained it

Hole 15 (par-4) -- Driver to fairway, gap wedge to about 20 feet, drained it

Hole 16 (par-3) -- 9-iron to about 15 feet, drained it

Gorgeous day too! A late summer gem.

Comment

• It's been awhile since I had one; yesterday at Vespra Hills Valley course, 2nd hole 510 yards par 5. Driver, 7 iron lay up, then a 60 degree wedge to 2 feet. That's my first birdie on that hole in several years.

Comment

• Today at Tam O'Shanter

Par 3 ... 14th Hole ... 9 Iron to 3 feet, made the putt.

All the greens aerated. Was grinding from the first hole, but managed to shoot an 80.
        Taylormade 2016 - M2 10.5*
        Taylormade 2016 - M2 3-15
        Taylormade Rsi-1 4-AW
        Taylormade Tour Preferred EF 52*
        Taylormade Tour Preferred EF 56*
        Taylormade Tour Preferred EF 60*
        Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
        Titleist DT Trusoft

Comment

• In an otherwise disappointing round yesterday at Copper Creek I managed to get one on the 18th hole (Blue tees - Par 5 - 539 yards):

Driver - 3 wood - 60 degree wedge - approx. 15 ft, uphill right to left putt dropped for the only birdie of the day in my foursome.

Comment

• Yesterday testing out the new 2019 Pro V1 Prototypes I tied my best round ever at 87. I had a birdie on Deer Creek South hole 18 from the blue tees. I missed 6 birdie attempts btw, was very disappointed there until I landed that one on 18. i also nailed a 45 foot putt to save par.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 162,789   Posts: 1,705,131   Members: 45,535   Active Members: 254
            Welcome to our newest member, Wrighter99.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
            X