Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipers Heath - 2man scramble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prestacrusti View Post
    I think I'm open Sunday. Anyone still need a playing partner? 27 years old shooting in the 90s.
    Please confirm back when you know for sure that you can play.

I thought this could go without saying but I probably need to say it as a reminder to all those reading this thread: Please respect my time and each others by not bailing on your partners last minute. It should be safe to assume that everyone would have a good handle on their schedule for Sunday by now. I'm not making any money for setting this up. I do this willingly because I've had for the most part great experiences with the TGN community so its my way of giving back.

Toughpar3

Comment

Iíve lost my own partner so if anyone not yet on the list is looking to play and wants to be my partner please post on here!

Comment

Originally posted by WestendStew View Post
        I know a couple people have backed out but I wanted to say I'm still super excited and unless I get hit by a bus (touch wood) I'll certainly be there! Looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of nutters all at once.

Mookie - it's you and me bud! lol

I'm aiming to be there around 11 to hit the range and the putting green. Piper's greens are faster than any course I've ever played so I've gotta get used to them.

Out of curiosity - how will all this be arranged when we arrive? I've only met a couple Nutters, so will there be a 'rally point' or something?
        Greens have been great and even better than some private clubs out there this year!

Iíll do my best to help out with the introductions for those that havenít met yet. I should get there around 10am to give myself time to warm up and have a chance to meet everyone.

What do you guys think the winning score will be? My guess - 8 (I donít know anyoneís handicaps)

Comment

Team skins, anyone? $20 per team.

Comment

Originally posted by bk51 View Post
            Team skins, anyone? $20 per team.
            That would be fun too. Whats everyone think?

Comment

I'd be in for the skins

Comment

I'm in for skins.

An eagle pool would be fun too! Ie. Everyone puts in 10 bucks and if a team (or teams) makes an eagle, they split the pot.

Comment

Carts for us are by the range

Comment

A good time was had by all. Manny, thanks for putting it together.

Comment

Thanks for setting up this event Manny! I had a great time with our group HERBI J, golfingoalie and mon khmer. Congrats to a successful TGN event.

Comment

Great day out with everyone. I hope we can do it again! Thanks for putting this together manny

Comment

Thanks again Manny. Was a fun day on a challenging golf course. Was a pleasure partnering with you Stewart. Also fun playing with you Craig & Greg.

Comment

Thanks Manny, great day!

Comment

Great day out! Nice to meet a bunch of Nutters and play a great course and a good deal for the group, too!

Comment

who won and what was the winning score?

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 164,151   Posts: 1,717,503   Members: 45,682   Active Members: 198
                                Welcome to our newest member, Mike M67.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X