Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipers Heath - 2man scramble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughpar3
    started a topic Pipers Heath - 2man scramble

Pipers Heath - 2man scramble

Hi all, Iím trying to gauge interest for an unofficial TGN 2man scramble outing. Friendly competition nothing high stakes just bragging rights and a great time meeting other TGN members Looking at a Sunday afternoon in June or July. Cost would be the greenfee + cart if wanted.

In the past Iíve done it so there is a draw for your teammate but this time Iíd say you can pick your partner. No handicaps and play from the blues. Iíll even ask the course if they can do the toughest pin locations that day. Iíll also post the scores for those in attendance so everyone can see how the teams did.

Whoís in?

DATE: Sunday July 15, 2018 - Noon
    Cost: $100/ea with power cart, warm-up basket and includes tax. This is a reduced rate for our group

12:00
    Toughpar3 /
    bk51 / Guest

12:09
    Golfingoalie / HERBI J
    Mon khmer / khmerboxer

12:18
    MuskokaEric / Golferboy
    Ruska / Maggs

12:27
    Shooter36 / ndrpar3
    Westendstew / Mookie

* Ladies can play from Green tee's

Prize announcement:

Free draw for 1 to play at Oakdale Golf Club (private club in North York) ! Details to be announced at the course
    Last edited by Toughpar3; Jul 12, 2018, 06:33 PM.

• Richd
    replied
    Originally posted by Toughpar3 View Post

Thanks to each one of you for participating and making it a great day!

Congrats goes to #6 mon khmer, #8 HERBI J, #13 Maggs , and # 16 Shooter36 for winning closest to the pin honors well done! They each received a brand new sleeve of Srixon Qstars or Taylormade Project (a)

As for the winning score, I was way off in my prediction of -8. It almost went to a playoff but muskokaERIC and golferboy posted a score of -2 to beat ndrpar / Shooter36 by 1 stroke!

Ruska won the draw for Oakdale; and should he not be able to make it next on the list is ndrpar !
    Wow Tight.

I'm sorry i was not able to take part looks like it was a fun day.

Leave a comment:

• 4wedges
    replied
    I sounds like a great day was had by all. Congrats to Toughpar3 for organizing it.

Leave a comment:

• Toughpar3
    replied
    Originally posted by Richd View Post
    who won and what was the winning score?
    Thanks to each one of you for participating and making it a great day!

Congrats goes to #6 mon khmer, #8 HERBI J, #13 Maggs , and # 16 Shooter36 for winning closest to the pin honors well done! They each received a brand new sleeve of Srixon Qstars or Taylormade Project (a)

As for the winning score, I was way off in my prediction of -8. It almost went to a playoff but muskokaERIC and golferboy posted a score of -2 to beat ndrpar / Shooter36 by 1 stroke!

Ruska won the draw for Oakdale; and should he not be able to make it next on the list is ndrpar !

Leave a comment:

• ndrpar
    replied
    Well done Manny. Thanks for organizing.

Leave a comment:

• Richd
    replied
    who won and what was the winning score?

Leave a comment:

• WestendStew
    replied
    Great day out! Nice to meet a bunch of Nutters and play a great course and a good deal for the group, too!

Leave a comment:

• Ruska
    replied
    Thanks Manny, great day!

Leave a comment:

• Mookie
    replied
    Thanks again Manny. Was a fun day on a challenging golf course. Was a pleasure partnering with you Stewart. Also fun playing with you Craig & Greg.

Leave a comment:

• muskokaERIC
    replied
    Great day out with everyone. I hope we can do it again! Thanks for putting this together manny

Leave a comment:

• khmerboxer
    replied
    Thanks for setting up this event Manny! I had a great time with our group HERBI J, golfingoalie and mon khmer. Congrats to a successful TGN event.

Leave a comment:

• bk51
    replied
    A good time was had by all. Manny, thanks for putting it together.

Leave a comment:

• Toughpar3
    replied
    Carts for us are by the range

Leave a comment:

• Shooter36
    replied
    I'm in for skins.

An eagle pool would be fun too! Ie. Everyone puts in 10 bucks and if a team (or teams) makes an eagle, they split the pot.

Leave a comment:

• muskokaERIC
    replied
    I'd be in for the skins

Leave a comment:

Advanced Search

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 161,703   Posts: 1,696,598   Members: 45,422   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, sharx1710.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
X