Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO'S PLAYING THIS WEEKEND AND WHERE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benz View Post
    Will there be a frost delay this weekend?
    You might wanna book a 6:30 tee time in case there isn't

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

Must have just missed you and Hanna. The course was in very good shape (except for some bunkers) and was not as boggy as expected. Unfortunately today was their final day this season. Hope you weren't the threesome in the carts with the plastic wind covers, who were playing to around a 5 hour pace.
      We were done in 4 & 1/2 hrs, I couldn't hardly swing the dam club as my sciatic nerve was saying, take this you idiot, course yes was in good shape but by the 7th hole I couldn't care less, my fingers were numb, couldn't feel my cheeks and if I knew it was going to be that cold this buttercup would of been home hugging his duvet...
      Thomas4golf

Titleist TS2 / Kuro-Kage Black Dual Core
      Callaway XR Hybrids, 4,5,6 / Accra i-Series
      Callaway Apex 19 Smoked 6-PW / KBS TGI
      Miura Tour Wedge, 52* 56* 60* / Nippon 105
      Titleist Square Back
      Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
      Stewart X9 Remote
      Leupold GX/3i
      Member of Cedar Brae G&C Club

Comment

Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

If you were the real Old Tom you'd think it was a glorious day for gowf.

Played a shotgun this morning but couldn't drive past the clubhouse after playing the 18th so only got in 14 holes before heading in for food/cocktails.
        I am the real Old Tom Morris. If I was still young, I would have been playing 36 holes yesterday. Unfortunately, I am now 198 years old and these old bones canít handle the cold anymore.

Comment

Today, 2019 Nov.10, pretty nice out, the few open courses must be jammed this AM. While i am done for the Season (well, never say NEVER ), anyone else cares to share where and how it went ???

Comment

Rebel Creek is still open, I'm going to wander over later this morning.
            Got my toque and long-johns all ready to go
            WITB: Sun Mountain 4.5LS
            Titleist TS3 10.5 with Evenflow T1100 White 65 Stiff
            Titleist TS2 19H with Evenflow White 90 Stiff

Titleist 818 H1 21 & 23 with Accra FX300H Stiff
            Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 5i & 6i with Steelfiber i110cw X-Stiff
            Mizuno MP-18 MMC 7-PW with Steelfiber i110cw X-Stiff
            Mizuno JPX-900F 50* with Steelfiber i110cw X-Stiff
            Cleveland RTX 54* & 58 Mid with Steelfiber i110cw X-Stiff
            Seemore Platinum M7 Tour with SS Pistol Grip

Comment

Still paying my penance for all my golf this season (no regrets), and was walking the dog with wifey this AM - As she was smiling from ear to ear, happy to have her hubby back and the end of this year's 'Golf Widow-hood', all I could thnk of was how playable it is this AM and Rebel is still open...

...and we are supposed to get 5-10 cm of snow tomorrow in our parts!!

Oh well, the indoor sim season beckons!!!
              Taylormade M1 460 Driver 9.5D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (8.75D)
              Taylormade M1 3 Metal 15.0D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (16.5D)
              Taylormade PSI Irons (KBS C-Taper 105 S) (3-PW)
              Taylormade TP EF Satin Chrome Wedges (KBS Tour Wedge) (52D/56D/60D)
              Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals/Irons)
              Taylormade Spider Tour Black 34" (20G Weights)
              SuperStroke CounterCore Pistol GT 2.0
              Taylormade Supreme Cart Bag
              Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
              SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

Called up Glen Abbey. Yes $60 cart included today. And this is there final day of this season.
                Told that there is no snow on the fairways or greens.

Unfortunately my playing partner claims that he is 'ill' and can't play.

Comment

I played Savannah in Cambridge today ($33 for 18); I was glad to get one more round in, but this will be the last round of the year for me with the weather next week. Starting at 11, I walked 18 in 2:30, then played 1 and 7 again just for giggles. There were about 7 or 8 cars in the lot, and I ran into a couple of groups, but it wasn't very busy. I think most people have packed it up for the season.

Comment

Played 18 at St Andrews this afternoon, tee off at 1:15 was done by 3:30....tied my season best set this past week ......fingers crossed we are not done despite the short term forcast
                    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,543   Posts: 1,814,918   Members: 47,104   Active Members: 171
                    Welcome to our newest member, kaze1234ify.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                    X