Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone create a spreadsheet to track their club inventory?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone create a spreadsheet to track their club inventory?

I'm sure a couple Nutters have....

6 full bags of sticks plus a few more leaning on them.

Please share if you've already created one.

I would be scared to.

Comment

Better put a password on it, lest the significant other open it accidently. Especially if it has the price paid.

Comment

Back in my club Ho days I should have, one time I told a guy at work I would sell him a set of Titleist irons, he told me I had sold them to him a year ago and he gave them to his brother.
        SAVE & REBUILD
        West Lincoln Memorial Hospital

#savewlmh
        www.savewlmh.ca

FB: Save WLMH
        IG: save_wlmh

Comment

I used to keep the receipts, but then realized in my locale; that is considered evidence and destroyed them.

Comment

I'd have to look in the basement and figure out what I have. I know I have some Wilson clubs from the 60's that my Dad used back then. Not sure what else I have, they're scattered all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
              Better put a password on it, lest the significant other open it accidently. Especially if it has the price paid.
              My greatest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell my clubs for what I told her I paid for them.

Stole that line from another TGNer.
              Greg

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post
                My greatest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell my clubs for what I told her I paid for them.

Stole that line from another TGNer.
                Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                  Back in my club Ho days I should have, one time I told a guy at work I would sell him a set of Titleist irons, he told me I had sold them to him a year ago and he gave them to his brother.
                  Too funny. I once sold a set of irons on ebay to a guy in my neighourhood. A couple of years later I did a search for them. Same guy had them for sale and I bought them back. We had a chuckle when meeting. Although it cost me $20 more to get them back.

I have about 10-12 putters, several hybrids, fairway woods, and wedges. Two sets of irons and two drivers. Not enough to warrant a spreadsheet.

Comment

I've never owned more than 14 clubs.
                    WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Just looked ,not enough to get a list.I seem to have a few wedges .

Comment

Originally posted by nearace View Post
                        Just looked ,not enough to get a list.I seem to have a few wedges .
                        I'm down to 17 clubs, an extra putter, extra 3 wood I hit pretty high and a 2 iron I might put in the bag depending on conditions. It's liberating getting rid of the extra stuff.

Comment

I am very good at selling when it comes to clubs sitting around in the basement. Change clubs regularly but never have unsold "inventory" as I usually priced them to sell with zero sentimental value lol. Great thanks to the existence of TGN ! Must have sold a few sets of irons, up to 10 drivers since I joined

Comment

Originally posted by levendis View Post

Please share if you've already created one.
                            Just curious, but how complicated can it be to create a golf club inventory in a spreadsheet?
                            Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post

Just curious, but how complicated can it be to create a golf club inventory in a spreadsheet?
                              Not complicated at all...

Just wanted to see how guys on TGN have set them up vs. mine.

Thinned out to 78 playable clubs. Just filtering alone can give me different combo selections depending on the track I choose to play.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 164,525   Posts: 1,722,543   Members: 45,715   Active Members: 163
                              Welcome to our newest member, Aurora123.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X