Looking for a leftie set donation or loan

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a leftie set donation or loan

Hi nuts,
    My wife has an employee who's here from Japan studying and working. Turns out he's a golfer and his dad is a golf nut. I said I'll take him out this summer and offered him my spare set. Turns out he's a lefty but he says he can also play righty but I'll test him on that later.
    Anyhow if you have a leftie set you can lend for the summer it would be awesome. I'm sure he's not going to be picky. I'm going buy up a bunch of underpars and take him out this summer.
    The conversation came up because his name is Hide apparently different than Hideki.
    Tia if you can help out.
    Member of 2012, 2013, 2015 TGN Ryder Cup Team
    Member of 2014 OG Ryder Cup Team

Sorry can't help you with that; other than if nothing comes of your post, you could try "Play it Again Sports" they have lots of good deals,
    properly not right now but come Spring time for sure.
    After he has used them all summer you can just take them and sell back to the store. https://www.playitagainsports.com

FWIW, had a buddy who taught English in Japan and married a Japanese girl, when her father came to Canada for a visit, they went to play a round of golf and his F.I.L, thought that the price for the round was the cost of the sleeve of balls they bought him.
    So it turns out, that like in Korea also, golf costs a fortune there, and when they are here it's like small change.
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

gimmeabogey I live in Burlington, but have a brand new lefty Top-Flite set that I use at my indoor facility that you could borrow. We can sort out logistics as we get closer to the outdoor season. Let me know.
      Gil
      What's in the bag?
      TM M2
      Cobra F6 fairway woods and irons
      PING Sigma G Putter
      Les Grossman: "I'm talking G5. Playa, playa"

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse