Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birdies 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One today at St Andrews ....par 4 , 13th, 6 iron, 6 iron that was tracking, hit 4 feet short of pin and spun back to about 15 feet, sank it. Missed 4 other birdie putts less than 10 feet
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• One today playing 9 at Savannah in Cambridge. Twelfth hole, par 4
      Hit driver into the right rough, then left a 7-iron short but in the middle in front of the green. Bump and run 7-iron in the hole for a bird.

Comment

• Chilly Saturday at Royal Ontario. Par 4 5th, severe dogleg right from whites. Canít see green from tee box. Smart play is iron off the tee and wedge coming in, but the scorecard at this point does not appear frameable, so high cut 5w over the right tree line. Settles left side, pin high just off green. Decide to putt through fringe for the eagle and failed miserably, fortunately made the 5 footer for bird.

Comment

• Two this afternoon at St Andrews

510 par 5 2nd, 6i, 3hy, 9i to 14 feet, centre cup

151 yard par 3, 11th, 8i to 13 feet past, sank a fast downhiller

Comment

• I got 30-35 birdies this year from playing about 40 rounds. Gotta go through my scorecards to see what courses and holes, too lazy
            Driver : TaylorMade R11s 460cc 10.5*
            Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz 3 wood
            Irons : PING G20 4-PW
            Wedges : Cleveland RTX 588 52 & 60
            Putter : Odyssey Metal-X 2-Ball Putter
            Ball : TaylorMade Penta

Comment

• Popped over to play a quick 9 at St Andrews and made 2

370 yard par 4 , 3rd....driver , 106 left, came up a bit short and rolled back on the false front, putted from 15 yards off the green to a pin that was 20 or so paces on and made it.

364 yard par 4 , 7th.....3 wood, 147 in, 9iron pin high , 15 feet left, sank it....

any golf in November locally is a good day

Comment

• 3 today at SAV

510 yard par 5 , 2nd hole, 6i, 3hy, 8i to 30 feet past the pin....bingo !

379 yard, par 4 3rd, driver, 111 left, gap wedge , sank another long 20+ footer

545 yard par 5 , 10th, driver, 3wood, sw from 82 and drained a 15-20 footer

interestingly birds on 2 and 3 were when groups let me through so i was rushing and just stepped up to the ball and hit it and didn't read the putts ...

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAzng01f3R View Post
                  Got 2 at Langara golf course yesterday (a Vancouver muni course; its equivalent being Humber Valley in Toronto):

- hole #2, par 3, 147 yds; used my 9 iron and missed the green but was on the fringe, bumped and ran it and it went in.
                  - hole #3, par 5, 436 yds; driver, then 4 hybrid, bumped and run shot, then 1 putt.

Its been a while since my last birdies back in May but now have a few more to add:

- yesterday while playing w/ the g/f @ Bald Eagle in Point Roberts, just passed the Tsawwassen-Point Roberts border on the US side (course is owned by Canadians, I believe), I got two: Hole #5, par 5, driver-->4 hybrid-->2 putts | Hole #11, par 4, driver-->pitch with wedge-->1 putt

- one from a few weeks ago in Redwoods in Langley, BC: Hole #8, par 4, driver-->wedge-->tap-in putt

Comment

• One today at SA Valley
                    Par 4 3rd playing 395, driver , gap wedge from 120, 15 feet straight uphill rattled the flag and dropped

nice sunny day, was happy to get out

Comment

• One today, 8th hole 410 yards....driver , 192 to pin, stuck a 3hy to 6 feet and made a rare birdie on the #1 h/c hole

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,439   Posts: 1,813,279   Members: 47,089   Active Members: 176
                      Welcome to our newest member, Foodcart.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                      X