No announcement yet.
Collapse

BEST GOLF JOKES !

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three guys go into pro shop to sign in off to the side stands a very attractive young woman looking quite forlorn ,the pro tells them she has been there almost an hour no one will let her join up, the pro says she can play so the three agree to let her join them, she keeps up with to the 18 th, all on the green the young lady says if I sink this putt I will break par for the first time, it’s about six feet, so which ever guy gives me the correct read I will spend the night with, first guy looks all around the hole, a foot outside the right let die at the hole, second guy gives the same look, two cups to the right a bit firmer stroke, no no says third guy a firm strike dead straight in, fourth guy looks at the lady and says pick it up that’s good

Comment

Originally posted by Clubman View Post
      Three guys go into pro shop to sign in off to the side stands a very attractive young woman looking quite forlorn ,the pro tells them she has been there almost an hour no one will let her join up, the pro says she can play so the three agree to let her join them, she keeps up with to the 18 th, all on the green the young lady says if I sink this putt I will break par for the first time, it’s about six feet, so which ever guy gives me the correct read I will spend the night with, first guy looks all around the hole, a foot outside the right let die at the hole, second guy gives the same look, two cups to the right a bit firmer stroke, no no says third guy a firm strike dead straight in, fourth guy looks at the lady and says pick it up that’s good
      Wait, they were playing as a 5 some? Somebody call the marshall to throw them all off the course!

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

Wait, they were playing as a 5 some? Somebody call the marshall to throw them all off the course!
        That joke got messed up along the lines. Very first line say's 3 guys, at the end a 4th is there.

Comment

Originally posted by triniexr View Post

That joke got messed up along the lines. Very first line say's 3 guys, at the end a 4th is there.
          That was kinda what I was pointing out. Just a litte more subtlety.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

That was kinda what I was pointing out. Just a litte more subtlety.
            The 4th guy was in the group behind them . When he heard the wager he ran up to the green to join in .
            i know I would !

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X