Collapse

Lebovic golf course

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davepratt View Post
    I played in the CJCA charity tournament yesterday and what a fabulous experience. They really know how to do it right. From the layout, to the conditioning, to the service levels, to the incredible food right down to the Chilean sea bass, and the special wines with dinner served by the man himself, Wolf Lebovic who is a very affable and generous gentleman.
    For the wine connoisseurs how about?: 1983 Chateau Palmer Margaux, 1971 Petrus Pomerol, 1963 Graham’s port, 1983 Chateau d’Yquem Sauternes.
    If you get an opportunity to join a charity tournament there, don't miss the opportunity.
    Wow - that's quite the experience!!

I can't believe that sort of wine selection is the norm - they'd go under and/or just run out pretty quickly.

Anyway, it's good to see that they're continuing to excel at what they do, however crazy.
    "Confusion" will be my epitaph
    ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Then take your negativity to the thread for that, you just came here to disrupt a positive thread.
      It seems you're always whining about something, I feel sorry for people that have such negativity all day every day.
      It would be equally nice if you'd follow your own advice on here.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

It would be equally nice if you'd follow your own advice on here.
        Love you
        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post

Damn.....deal of the decade for only $300/pp.
          Mmmmm...Chilean sea bass.
          Those wines are SO CRAZY GREAT and so EXPENSIVE.....83 was a very good year in Bordeaux.
          I LOVE dessert wines(nectar of the Gods) and Chateau d"Yquem is the BENCHMARK...bought a bottle in 2008 in Paris to bring home for my 50th in 2011...but my 1999 would pale to the 1983.

Envious and glad you had a great time!
          Yup and throw in the give aways like a dozen TP5's, a high end Taylormade hat, great prizes, the F and B on the course ( beers, sushi etc.) But wait there's more. How about 3 more passes per golfer to play again with dinner good until 10/3/2020!

Comment

Originally posted by davepratt View Post
            Yup and throw in the give aways like a dozen TP5's, a high end Taylormade hat, great prizes, the F and B on the course ( beers, sushi etc.) But wait there's more. How about 3 more passes per golfer to play again with dinner good until 10/3/2020!
            WTF...no way.....TP5's & TM hat in a gift bag, F&B on the course and 3 rds of golf with dinner....Holy Moly.
            The wine servings were alone worth more than $300 pp.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X