Collapse

GOLF CHANNEL WTF!!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLF CHANNEL WTF!!

Not that I need to see Feherty repeats for the 3rd/4th time, but seriously what is going on? Try to put GC on in the background as I'm doing some homework, and all I see is the 'Peacock' NBC logo with some pompous/bombastic orchestral music playing in the background...

Obviously GC (everywhere but here) is airing a repeat of Sunday evening's Skins match, and for some ridiculous reason, someone has seen fit that we (Canada) does not have the right to watch this, even after the fact...

Can anyone please explain why this event was frickin blacked out for us, AND why it's continuing to be even in repeat form???

Seriously, WTF!!

Thank you,

- Ian
    TM Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
    TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
    TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
    TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
    TM My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters
    * (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride TM Pistol
    TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
    TM Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red)
    TM TP5 Golf Ball
    Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
    SkyCaddie SX550 GPS
    Bushnell ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

I believe its 'rights' were owned by the GOLFTV outside the US - which of course, they want you to purchase here at home....

Comment

The upbeat music is not that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by ripley502 View Post
        The upbeat music is not that bad!
        LOL - Seriously, that it was originally supposed to be a 'GOLFTV' exclusive, but thought that had changed??
        TM Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
        TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
        TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
        TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
        TM My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters
        * (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride TM Pistol
        TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
        TM Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red)
        TM TP5 Golf Ball
        Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
        SkyCaddie SX550 GPS
        Bushnell ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

Comment

If they do the same thing for this Zozo event this week I am going to absolutely lose my mind on them. Totally unfair that we not only have to pay higher package prices for TV than the US does but we also have to now PPV certain events that US gets for free. Idiotic.

Comment

Total garbage TV IMO. How many times do I want to watch reruns of 3rd rate golf movies like Legend of Bagger Vance and The Greatest Game Ever Played? They should pay us to watch, instead of the other way around. I almost miss the original Big Breaks.........
            And don't get me started about the Golf Channel App - slower than molasses, and crashes every 2nd time. With mostly old content. For a company with huge resources, they sure don't seem to give a damn.
            No good deed goes unpunished.
            A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

oh yeah, Golf Channel - I remember them - is Holly Sonders still there?
              Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                oh yeah, Golf Channel - I remember them - is Holly Sonders still there?
                Reruns of her would be better than having to watch most of their current programming . When we complain out the things that are wrong with today's game of golf, we should wonder why a venue like Golf Channel is such an archaic option. I have deleted their apps from my phone and tablet because i got tired of having to restart them.
                No good deed goes unpunished.
                A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

I agree - I didn’t need to stay up to 2a - it was repeated Monday and Tuesday nights here in Boston.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X