Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORUM REMINDER

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FORUM REMINDER

    Interesting email arrived today from another golf forum.

    MISSING YOU:
    Good Day "4Underthru9",
    We noticed you have not posted in the past few weeks or so.
    Just checking that you are OK and look forward to you posting again soon.
    Cold weather is on us, but still lots of interesting golf things to discuss over Winter.
    FWIW: No political or religion postings are allowed there, so a good few on here would be totally bored with just golf stuff to talk about.

    I am not likely to get that kind of message here, would be more like
    "Don't you have anything better to do today?"

    So I was wondering does TGN send out notices like this?
    Is it just politeness over on the other forum, or are they just not getting enough posts lately.

    In any event I thought it was a nice touch.

  • #2
    Yes TGN does -- to ME once -- believe it of not!
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

    Comment


    • #3
      It's a golf forum, so perhaps the average age is high enough that they think they should check to see if you've died. That is thoughtful of them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
        It's a golf forum, so perhaps the average age is high enough that they think they should check to see if you've died. That is thoughtful of them.
        Hahahaha

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
          Yes TGN does -- to ME once -- believe it of not!
          With your post count if 8 seconds went by without a post from you they might wonder if something happened!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
            Interesting email arrived today from another golf forum.

            MISSING YOU:
            Good Day "4Underthru9",
            We noticed you have not posted in the past few weeks or so.
            Just checking that you are OK and look forward to you posting again soon.
            Cold weather is on us, but still lots of interesting golf things to discuss over Winter.
            FWIW: No political or religion postings are allowed there, so a good few on here would be totally bored with just golf stuff to talk about.

            I am not likely to get that kind of message here, would be more like
            "Don't you have anything better to do today?"

            So I was wondering does TGN send out notices like this?
            Is it just politeness over on the other forum, or are they just not getting enough posts lately.

            In any event I thought it was a nice touch.
            I missed you also ,just too lazy for a pm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Lol bring out the dead!
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0d8kpybVg

              Things change.

              Cobra Fly Z+ ProjectX Handcrafted 50LZ
              Cal Steelhead 3,5 RCH99firm
              Cleve Halo 19*hybrid s300
              Cleve TA3 4-Pw TTX100
              Cleve 53,57 s300
              Cal Tuttle

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                "You're not fooling anyone...."
                Sage of the GTA...

                Comment


                Join The TGN Email List

                Collapse

                Recently Joined

                Collapse

                Topics: 173,510   Posts: 1,814,393   Members: 47,099   Active Members: 176
                Welcome to our newest member, moneyjizm.

                Today's Birthdays

                Collapse

                PGA Leaderboard

                Collapse


                TGN Sponsors

                Working...
                X