This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Shooter Celebration Get Together

This thread is to enable Tom to keep track of the enrollment for the celebration day Mark day. Do not post to this thread. Any posts other than Tom’s will be removed. You can continue to add to the other 2 thread as you see fit.

Ok folks, I know I am not going to please everyone, Colin ( Bobby Jones ) and I have been talking and the decision is to go with Cedar Brae on August 24th.

The cost would be inclusive of tax is $129.95 walking including a BBQ set up for us outside the dinning room or $152.55 including tax and BBQ if you would like to take a cart, my course is very walkable.

I would now need everyone to start confirming if they will be able to attend, I will make a list of all those that are attending and I will be asking for a EMT up front for payment as I have to commit to the club, I also understand some people will want to pay with a credit card, you can send me that info as I will start a spread sheet at home with everyone credit card info on it, that is if you trust me, my Turning Stone vacation is booked and is coming up in July

if I don't have a payment then I have to consider you are not able to attend, sorry but I have to have 100 % commitment for this to work.

Sportsyard have graciously suggested they will help with some prices, I am hoping the owners of the site will also come forward as they also have suggested they might be able to do something.

I am hoping to have 40 - 60 people for the day, I have reached out to Marks work also as there were a few people there that golf with Mark and also were very good friends with him.

I am also open to suggestion's from people about the day, lets make this work and show our love for our friend that was taken so early from us.

I am aiming for a day of golf, some food, a drink and a gathering of friends that will raise a glass in honour of Marks life, just a simple fun day with friends, I think Mark would be proud of all of us that will get together in respect of him, we need to have at least 40 plus people to make this work, thanks everyone , Tom

Email as follows, tali2@rogers.com
    In The Ogio
    Driver - Titleist 910 w/Diamana 'ilima
    Fairway Woods - Titleist 980F 3 & 5 w/Speeder
    Hybrids - Titleist 910 H w/Diamana Kal'li
    Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
    Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum
    MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Goshawk reminded me, if your walking or taking a cart please let me know, also when you send me money please let me know who's it from, I will try to put on a nice day for our friend, I haven't done anything to this extent before so bear with me. I will also need your full name when we get closer for the pro shop. but not till we get closer, so much I can handle at the moment

Hannah - In / Paid, as I'm a member I will take the cost of the green and make a donation in Marks Memory which is the Kidney Foundation
    Weirfan - In /
    Khmerboxer - In /
    Benz - In /
    Paid
    Ochoafan - In /
    Goshawk - In with cart / Paid
    Jayhawker - In with cart / Paid
    Bobby Jones - In / Paid
    Shawn W plus guest - In /
    Rob T. - In - cart or no cart /
    Bosco - In - cart /
    Paid
    Toughpar3 - In / Paid
    StevieB - In -Walking /
    Fore Warned - In - Walking / Paid
    Crunch27 - Walking / Paid
    Kich plus Guest / walking /
    Playthru - Cart /
    Paid
    MuskokaEric - Walking /
    Golfingoalie- Cart /
    Gimmeabogey - Cart /
    Paid
    Mule26 - Cart /
    Swaain - Cart
    Crazzyballa999 - Walking /
    Paid
    Arthur Dailey plus guest -
    Curt Hering Cart / Guest Paid
    Steven Sable - Cart
    Max Sable - Cart
    4Wedges - Cart
    bcampb00 - Walking-
    Paid
    N.E.E. - Cart /
    N.E.E. - Cart /
    N.E.E. - Cart /
    N.E.E. - Cart / Mark's Work
    N.E.E. - Cart /
    N.E.E. - Cart /
    N.E.E. - Cart /
    N.E.E. - Cart /
    seetrout699 - Cart /
    Last edited by hannah; Mar 29, 2020, 12:42 PM.
    Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
    Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
    Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
    Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
    Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
    Pro V1x Left Dash
    Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
    Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club