/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

BREAKING NEWS - FORD DECLARES COURSES IN ONTARIO CLEAR TO PREPARE TO OPEN IN ONTARIO

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS - FORD DECLARES COURSES IN ONTARIO CLEAR TO PREPARE TO OPEN IN ONTARIO

Per the subject matter - Today's press conference.

- Ian
    TM Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
    TM BRNR Mini-Driver 11.5D* (Fujikura Vista Pro 55S)

TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
    TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
    TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
    TM My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters
    * (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride TM Pistol
    TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
    TM Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red)
    TM TP5 Golf Ball
    Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
    SkyCaddie SX550 GPS
    Bushnell ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

Thank God we have an entire new thread for this single announcement.
    Otherwise, I don't know where we ever would have found it....

Comment

This might be the one single time that your thread title in all caps is appropriate.
      10 degree Cobra Fly-Z+ / Matrix White Tie 55X4
      16 degree Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 / Fujikura Speeder 865
      20 degree Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid / MR JavlinFX
      4-AW Nike Vapor Pro Combo / DG Pro

54, 58 degree Ping Glide / CFS
      Ping Anser Redwood

Srixon ZStar XV

Comment

what does this actually mean though? Clear to prepare to open? Its just another ambiguous statement if it didnt contain any specific dates

Theyve already been preparing

Comment

"Clear to prepare to get ready to someday open"
          How about they just announce when they can officially open. I'm sure courses have been preparing in anticipation.

Comment

may prepare but not open to the public??

Comment

Just to be clear the release says golf course may prepare their courses for the upcoming season, but not yet open to the public.

The Ontario government has announced that certain businesses and workplaces can reopen on Monday with strict public health measures in effect.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

Just to be clear the release says golf course may prepare their courses for the upcoming season, but not yet open to the public.

The Ontario government has announced that certain businesses and workplaces can reopen on Monday with strict public health measures in effect.

These words “Golf courses may prepare their courses for the upcoming season, but not open to the public” don’t offer any insight as to when courses will actually open.

This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by funkysi View Post
                  what does this actually mean though? Clear to prepare to open? Its just another ambiguous statement if it didnt contain any specific dates

Theyve already been preparing
                  From https://twitter.com/BobWeeksTSN/stat...76249238024194
                  Bob Weeks (@BobWeeksTSN)
                  The new ruling will allow golf courses in Ontario to do non-essential work. Previously they were restricted in what they could do.

Comment

To date golf courses have been restricted in what they can "prepare". Essentially they were just allowed basic maintenance by a few staff. This announcement serves as a heads up that "hey folks get ready because you will be given the green light soon"

Comment

Hopefully that means driving ranges too. I need to hit a few before round number 1 of the 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by emvee View Post
                        Hopefully that means driving ranges too. I need to hit a few before round number 1 of the 20s.
                        i wonder if this means independent driving ranges can prepare to open too? I noticed one near hear doing a lot of mowing and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Section ThirtyOne View Post
                          This might be the one single time that your thread title in all caps is appropriate.
                          LOL - Great attention grabber...

TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
                          TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
                          TM TP5 Golf Ball
                          Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                          SkyCaddie SX550 GPS

Comment

Gents - I also heard from a few this AM that May 14 is the date. I can tell you from the courses around me, skeleton staff have been working the courses with restrictions and from a view, in great shape...

Think May 14 is realistic. I'm choosing positivity today.

TM TP5 Golf Ball
                            Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                            SkyCaddie SX550 GPS

Comment

Originally posted by tarrantian View Post
                              Gents - I also heard from a few this AM that May 14 is the date. I can tell you from the courses around me, skeleton staff have been working the courses with restrictions and from a view, in great shape...

Think May 14 is realistic. I'm choosing positivity today.
                              I'm hoping so. I managed to cut myself for 12 stitches on the heel of my palm 10 days ago. It's healing well and I'll probably take the stitches out mid next week. Shouldn't be too tender by the 14th.
                              We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                              Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                              Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                              Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                              Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                              Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                              Srixon Star XV
                              Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X