/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Kijiji "Deal of the day!!""

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kijiji "Deal of the day!!""

Was cruising Kijiji to get a pulse on what the used market is like for Clic Gear carts and accessories and stumbled across this. I guess it all depends on how desperate someone is for a push cart - or clueless as to what generation of Clic Gear this is. I personally don't care how scarce they are in the current market, a 2.0 is not worth $400. But as the saying goes: "A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted".

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-golf/london/...4051?undefined

Maybe I should ask $600 for my 3.5+ when I post it later today?

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
    Was cruising Kijiji to get a pulse on what the used market is like for Clic Gear carts and accessories and stumbled across this. I guess it all depends on how desperate someone is for a push cart - or clueless as to what generation of Clic Gear this is. I personally don't care how scarce they are in the current market, a 2.0 is not worth $400. But as the saying goes: "A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted".

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-golf/london/...4051?undefined

Maybe I should ask $600 for my 3.5+ when I post it later today?
    I see this all the time related to guitar gear.#1 If its rare. It must be valuable. #2 If its old its vintage and therefore valuable. Maybe its a musician selling the cart.
    The other criteria is if its a boutique built with a long wait list somehow prices get inflated by those who have a used one.
    Looks like this seller is using the old "Theres a wait list due to back order", which is definitely a "guitar gear" thing.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=914402

Comment

Seems to be alot of price gouging for used golf equipment on kijiji as well as facebook marketplace . Check out some of the vintage clubs and the ridiculous asking prices. Personally I would pony up and buy some half decent new irons from a reputable retailer. I could make a killing with whats in my basement.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarman View Post

I see this all the time related to guitar gear.#1 If its rare. It must be valuable. #2 If its old its vintage and therefore valuable. Maybe its a musician selling the cart.
        It happens in the used bike market as well. There are a bunch of sellers in TO who take 15-20 year old department store level bikes, call them vintage, and try to sell them for 2-3 times what the used to sell for. I'm guessing a good number of them are hotter than a baked potato as well.

We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
        Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
        Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
        Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
        Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
        Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
        Srixon Star XV
        Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Originally posted by autoease View Post
          Seems to be alot of price gouging for used golf equipment on kijiji as well as facebook marketplace . Check out some of the vintage clubs and the ridiculous asking prices. Personally I would pony up and buy some half decent new irons from a reputable retailer. I could make a killing with whats in my basement.
          Some of the prices are insane. All of a sudden Burner drivers are worth $150? The surge in golf popularity has certainly made its way to prices being jacked up. There are still deals to be had but I have to shake my head at what's out there. As well previously well stocked Play it Again Sports stores are bare. Sign of the times I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post

Some of the prices are insane. All of a sudden Burner drivers are worth $150? The surge in golf popularity has certainly made its way to prices being jacked up. There are still deals to be had but I have to shake my head at what's out there. As well previously well stocked Play it Again Sports stores are bare. Sign of the times I guess.
            Burners are worth $40-$45 at best.
            King Cobra F9 10.5* D , VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
            King Cobra F8 15.5* D
            , VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
            King Cobra F8 17.5* D, Tensei Blue A
            Callaway 2020 Big Bertha 21*, Recoil F2
            TXG Custom, Mizuno Hot Metal "B" heads, 6-pw, 2* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2"
            Cobra MIM forged 50*, Accra 60i Wedge

Ping Glide 1.0 ES 54.5*, Accra 90 wedge
            Ping Eye 2+, 57.5*, Accra 90 wedge
            Taylor Made TP Red Chaska, 35"

"Some day the courage of men may fail, but it will not be this day!"

Comment

If anyone see's a Pro V1 deal please let me know, we recently had a significant fraud where we lost in the 5 figures. We have since reported to the OPP fraud department

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
                If anyone see's a Pro V1 deal please let me know, we recently had a significant fraud where we lost in the 5 figures. We have since reported to the OPP fraud department
                Sorry to hear this happened to you

hope you find restitution
                "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Ouch - that sucks. Hope you catch em.
                  We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                  Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                  Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                  Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                  Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                  Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                  Srixon Star XV
                  Ogio Grom bag

Comment

What version Pro V? I'll keep an eye as I'm always cruising sites for golf gear.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

What version Pro V? I'll keep an eye as I'm always cruising sites for golf gear.
                      Thanks, they are this year, several hundred dozen.

Comment

Thanks, they are this year, several hundred dozen.
                        That sucks . . . sorry to hear. Hope you (we) manage to find some infos.
                        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Ouch, sorry to hear that.

Comment

How did that happen?
                            King Cobra F9 10.5* D , VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
                            King Cobra F8 15.5* D
                            , VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
                            King Cobra F8 17.5* D, Tensei Blue A
                            Callaway 2020 Big Bertha 21*, Recoil F2
                            TXG Custom, Mizuno Hot Metal "B" heads, 6-pw, 2* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2"
                            Cobra MIM forged 50*, Accra 60i Wedge

Ping Glide 1.0 ES 54.5*, Accra 90 wedge
                            Ping Eye 2+, 57.5*, Accra 90 wedge
                            Taylor Made TP Red Chaska, 35"

"Some day the courage of men may fail, but it will not be this day!"

Comment

Prince of Nigeria has taken up golf?
                              things change

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 179,994   Posts: 1,886,018   Members: 48,501   Active Members: 489
                              Welcome to our newest member, Atc20.
                              Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X