No announcement yet.
Collapse

COUNTERFEIT Taylormade SIM MAX Irons

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW....a friend of a friend bought a used set of TM P760's off FB....played them for a few months....wanted to change the shafts....brought them to a repair guy and he noticed they were fake....the guy didn't notice any performance issue playing with them.
    The seller ended up ghosting/blocking him and went MIA.
    He ended up selling them for $400 with full disclosure...bought them for $800???

Comment

1. I will get a sellers cell number basically no cell# bye bye
      2. When i sell meet at my place but living in a condo out front of the building buyers don't know my unit
      3. When buying items over $100 I ask for original receipt this was a response I got today for a $425 Scotty putter on facebook marketplace

do you have receipt

JeremyJeremy

sent
      10 minutes ago
      No
      Jeremy
      sent
      10 minutes ago
      Im not the original owner

Comment

I don't mind pickups at my place. I have a Ring camera and it's recorded. I've met a ton of super nice people on Kijiji. Two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post
          I don't mind pickups at my place. I have a Ring camera and it's recorded. I've met a ton of super nice people on Kijiji. Two cents.
          Ring just recalled 350,000 door bell cameras because of a potential fire hazard. Check CNN for the details.
          In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
          Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
          TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
          TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
          PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
          TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
          Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
          TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

Interesting a new member has just posted these SIM irons in the BST, stating they are from a reputable source, not much to see in the photo they posted.
            Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

Ring just recalled 350,000 door bell cameras because of a potential fire hazard. Check CNN for the details.
              I've got the garage door floodlight cam. But thanks.

Comment

Unless the guy selling fake clubs are known to police, having a image / video of the guy does not do much if at all unfortunately.

Comment

Years ago I won a silent auction on a Odyssey 2 ball putter. Sold it & was then informed it was a fake. I returned the money.... The right thing to do.

The Charity got the money too.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post
                    I also done a ton of transactions on Kijiji and FB-MP, not one issue and met a lot of really nice ppl.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X