/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Matthew Wolfe imitator

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Wolfe imitator

I played yesterday with a young man who used a Matthew Wolfe waggle on every shot!! He said it helped with his rythem. I wonder how many golfers around the world are copying Wolfe.

Can't imagine many will copy this. His swing is uniquely his and it works for him. Same like Jim Furyk. He's the only person to shoot 58 in a PGA tour event and also shot 59 as well, so no fluke. So based on this, you'd think lots of people will copy him, but I don't see many (at least intentionally anyway).
    Last edited by luv2kruz; Sep 28, 2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

There's one member at my club that has Wolfe like start with right leg bending in and a bit of waggle.
      He's pretty good golfer for his age, well not sure how old he is guessing somewhere in late 70s scores around mid 80s I think. I always wanted to take a video of his swing and post it up maybe I should ask him next time I see him lol. Hopefully I'm not offending him, cause he's a true gentlemen.

Comment

Nick Starchuck gave me a drill like Wolff’s swing (Upper body, not the knee kick) years ago to generate more speed and separation from upper to lower body. I was taking it all back and bringing it back through all as one piece. It really does move the ball out there if you drop the club into the slot properly.

Comment

Every time something different appears on tv , the posers come out. Its classic to watch
          " the only shots you can be dead sure of are those you've had already."

WHATS IN THE BAG

Ping I20 9.5 stiff
          Sonartec 2.5 3/5 woods
          Mcgregor hybrids 3,4,5
          Ping i20
          MacGregor response
          Snickers tour bag
          Pro V1

Comment

Originally posted by tacks451 View Post
            Every time something different appears on tv , the posers come out. Its classic to watch
            yeah I feel that way when I step up to the BBQ after watching PRO chefs..LOL
            things change

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X