Collapse

Lost golf clubs

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post

Didn't know you're a PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE kinda guy.

Went to the washroom hut after playing my 11th hole yesterday....left my putter outside the washroom....then went to putt on the 12th green....only to realize I left my putter behind.
    My luck.....it was the longest par 4 on the course......446 yards walk on shame to retrieve my putter....UGH.
    With the snow that we have here, not feeling sorry for you!

Comment

Originally posted by QuentinJJ View Post

With the snow that we have here, not feeling sorry for you!

Since Dec...I've played 27 times.....and maybe 8 times to an outdoor range.
      We recently had a cold spell with a touch of snow....so I couldn't play golf for 9 days...but the range was open.

I'm not a Pink Shirt....so if you want to tell me to FO....it's ok.

Comment

I think sometimes when i'm on a classified site craigscrap or kijji or other when someone is selling a single iron (not putter) how and why they have it and where the heck did it come from

example taylormade burner 6 iron for sale $50

maybe some explanations but selling a found club might be one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Bobogo View Post
          I think sometimes when i'm on a classified site craigscrap or kijji or other when someone is selling a single iron (not putter) how and why they have it and where the heck did it come from

example taylormade burner 6 iron for sale $50

maybe some explanations but selling a found club might be one of them
          Could be.

I had lots of 6 irons because they were a demo club I used when actively club building.

some people order a single club as a tester. I Just sold a Mavrik Tour 5 iron here for a bud he did that with.

then there might be the guy who loses so many clubs he only has a few left to sell as individuals another buddy just asked me to sell his old set, but it's missing 3 clubs...not him, his kids.....my kids didn't play but a common thing with teens it seems.
          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
          X