Looking for an insurance agent

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an insurance agent

Hello Nuts

just received my yearly insurance renewal and it jumped up significantly, any nuts on here in the business, looking for both home and auto

thanks in advance
    Mike

Might be better seen in the clubhouse.
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
      Might be better seen in the clubhouse.
      Weirfan
      LOL it’s looking that way

Comment

Originally posted by Risky84 View Post
        Hello Nuts

just received my yearly insurance renewal and it jumped up significantly, any nuts on here in the business, looking for both home and auto

thanks in advance
        Mike
        Are you with TD by any chance?
        I am in same boat. TD went nuts this year with premium increases and new "fees"

Comment

Originally posted by Papaof3 View Post

Are you with TD by any chance?
          I am in same boat. TD went nuts this year with premium increases and new "fees"
          johnson Unifund , was paying $180 for home and Auto and my auto alone jumped to $239, mine you I had two speeding tickets, 107 in a 80 and 72 in a 50 but just seemed crazy for my auto to double... but maybe that’s the norm

Comment

Hey guys,

I’m an insurance broker - have been for about 6 years. What you posted makes sense, the insurance company was probably not aware of your minor convictions. On renewal, they pulled your motor vehicle report, saw the 2 tickets and increased your rates. Each minor violation is basically a 15% surcharge onto your premium. Most companies have tightened up their underwriting guidelines. Before, it was usually 3 minor convictions and you would get kicked out and sent to high risk. Nowadays companies don’t even want to see 2 minor violations on ones record.

On top of that, most companies such as TD insurance haven’t been profitable due to the risks they’ve been binding. Could be from loss ratios from your postal code or in general.

Feel free to DM me and I can quote your policies and/or ask me questions!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
            X