X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed

Closed
    Last edited by Stirl44; Jul 30, 2021, 06:50 AM.

Originally posted by Stirl44 View Post
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-golf/guelph/...ver/1578533779

Sent this person a deposit to hold a driver a few months ago. Then the excuse train of why he couldn't meet and then couldn't refund my deposit began.

Hes had 2 different accounts under the same name (I purchased from his previous account). Claimed the first one was "hacked" except he has had the same garbage watches for sale on both accounts and uses the exact same language in ads on both accounts.

Buyer beware! Hope this saves someone else from being ripped off.
    Sent a message. Shoot me a DM if you want to, I’ll let you know if I hear back.

Comment

He has ads posted on Kijiji, in several cities, offering people the chance to join his investment club and turn $1k into 10k in 21 days. It seems to me that that should have been enough of a warning for you.

Comment

sorry for your loss but I would never put a deposit to put something on "layaway" on Kijiji or TGN BST for that matter..........

Comment

Originally posted by sunshiNee View Post
          sorry for your loss but I would never put a deposit to put something on "layaway" on Kijiji or TGN BST for that matter..........
          I’ve always paid in advance in the BST. Via emt or PayPal or whatever. Other golf websites like WRX/bomb squad years ago too.

anyways. The guys name is Tarrin Chapman. Comes up as assistant pro of westmount golf. Super easy to find guy, probably suggest he gives this guy his money back.

seeing the shady posts would lead one to believe he was hacked or someone stealing his identity…. If he didn’t send me a copy of his license when I asked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by OKHC View Post
            He has ads posted on Kijiji, in several cities, offering people the chance to join his investment club and turn $1k into 10k in 21 days. It seems to me that that should have been enough of a warning for you.
            Those were posted recently.

I sent a screen shot to the guy and asked about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_L View Post

I’ve always paid in advance in the BST. Via emt or PayPal or whatever. Other golf websites like WRX/bomb squad years ago too.

anyways. The guys name is Tarrin Chapman. Comes up as assistant pro of westmount golf. Super easy to find guy, probably suggest he gives this guy his money back.

seeing the shady posts would lead one to believe he was hacked or someone stealing his identity…. If he didn’t send me a copy of his license when I asked for it.
              I am not familiar with Westmount so I checked out their website and it looks really impressive.
              So I emailed them to see what the membership situation was like. They did not give out any pricing as I was told they don't anticipate any membership openings until 2028 at the earliest. How does that stack up at other similar clubs?
              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                I was told they don't anticipate any membership openings until 2028 at the earliest.
                WTF???....LOL....that's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
                  WTF???....LOL....that's crazy.
                  I thought I read it wrong but here it is:

Just so you are aware, currently we are at full capacity in all membership categories, including Social.
                  As for golf, currently forecasting into 2028 at the earliest before a spot is likely to become available.
                  Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X