Must be boring shooting the same score every round

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

Must be boring shooting the same score every round
          No sir

Comment

77 today at Winchester, 3 birdies helped

Comment

My first 79 ever today! It was coming with some low 80s recently but spent most of the season in the 90s so still hard to fathom. Lost no balls (normally four), made every 4 footer, and the 7 wood was stellar. Just put back in the bag. Content. May need to quit now.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post
                My first 79 ever today! It was coming with some low 80s recently but spent most of the season in the 90s so still hard to fathom. Lost no balls (normally four), made every 4 footer, and the 7 wood was stellar. Just put back in the bag. Content. May need to quit now.
                great shooting

Comment

Nice. Now the challenge is to do it again, but now you know you can do it so it actually gets easier (at least from a mental perspective anyway).
                  Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Nice job! Now you’re over the hump and have a roadmap as to how to keep breaking 80.

Comment

• Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post

Nice. Now the challenge is to do it again, but now you know you can do it so it actually gets easier (at least from a mental perspective anyway).
                      Thanks. My usually crappy 365 day golf calendar came up with a Jack Nicklaus gem that helped. Success depends on how you manage the course and yourself. Obvious and stupid simple but I kept that in mind and it was sweet. Although I am not a 70s golfer. Heck I'm not even an 80s golfer. But the cap is down to 15. It's in me but keeping a lid on stupid me has been a challenge for, oh, about 40 plus years.

Comment

• Originally posted by nomullies View Post

Thanks. My usually crappy 365 day golf calendar came up with a Jack Nicklaus gem that helped. Success depends on how you manage the course and yourself. Obvious and stupid simple but I kept that in mind and it was sweet. Although I am not a 70s golfer. Heck I'm not even an 80s golfer. But the cap is down to 15. It's in me but keeping a lid on stupid me has been a challenge for, oh, about 40 plus years.
                        Hey Al, just AWESOME - congrats, you definitely earned it and deserve it
                        I'm sure you'll get more of them before the Season ends.
                        All best and cheers !

Comment

• I shot a 79 at sunnybrae today, played the meadow and the links.

Comment

• 80 on the nose today ,bogey on 18 was like a kick in the butt.

Comment

• Golf is fun.
                              This year I’ve shot a 78, handful of low 80’s, handful of mid 90’s and a 105. Last week played Caledon woods for the first time and shot 68, first time ever breaking par.

Comment

• I played really well today to shoot a personal best 77. I shot even on the front 9, with a birdie, a bogey, and 7 pars.

There were some nerves on the last two holes leading to a double and bogey, but because of the strong front nine I had some room to spare.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X