Collapse

2022 Birdies

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Birdies

First round of the new year produced a birdie for my wife on the 4th hole and a birdie for me on the 6th hole at Plantation Golf & Country Club (Panther Course) Florida.

Nice!
    WITB
    9.5 Nike Covert
    15 TM Rocketballz
    3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
    52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
    TM White Smoke

Comment

Today, 13th Plantation G&CC Panther

Comment

Sweet ,I am jealous ️

Comment

Okay, just returned from a glorious week in Mexico - Stayed at our favourite resort, the Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an (See the post linked below for a thread I started on this wonderful piece of paradise on the Mayan Riviera):

https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...g-cc-my-review

The course is the PGA Riviera Maya, I played 7 rounds and had 7 birds over the week:
          • 01/15/22: Par 4 3rd -Playing just under 300 yards, nice faded drive to the left side, leaving me only 50 yards, knocked down PW that was a bit too much leaving me a 30' putt, fairly straight fast paced hit the pin and straight in
          • 01/15/22: Par 3 17th - Playing 140 into the wind, stuck my 8 iron to about 3' from the pin, straight to the heart
          • 01/16/22: Par 4 9th - Playing around 360 yards, extreme dog leg to the left, went over the trees but my drive faded too much leaving me about 160 into the wind, 6 iron to about 6' short of the pin, slight right to left to the cup
          • 01/18/22: Par 4 1st - Playing 320 yards, solid drive to the right side of the fairway, leaving me 70 yards to the pin, knocked down PW to about 12' to the right side of the flag, right to left to the heart
          • 01/18/22 (Par 3 Executive Course) - Par 3 4th over the water, 170 yards to the back pin position, faded 5 iron to a foot short of the hole, tapped in (So close to that elusive hole in one)
          • 01/20/22: Par 4 1st - Almost identical to my bird 2 days before with exception that my drive was on the left side of the fairway, knocked down PW left me with about 8' on the right side, right to left in the hole
          • 01/20/22: Par 4 18th - Playing 360 yards into the wind, solid drive to about 140, duffed my 8 iron leaving me about 30 yards short of the flag, 54 degree hit a bit thin but slapped the stick and straight down into the hole
          Overall I played quite well considering a bit of rust, scoring my personal best on this course (80) on my last day thanks to the chipped in birdie - A great way to end the week (My playing partner 'Steve' from Southbend Indiana was standing close to the pin when it hit and was more excited than I was that the ball dropped in for the bird!) ...

Good times!!

- Ian

(PS: We drove past the Xcaret literally an hour before the 3 Canadians were shot, all I'll say is when you're a criminal, you'll eventually die like one so no worries - Travelling was fine, albeit a few inconveniences courtesy of our wonderful PM . If you're organized, plan the plan and work the plan you'll be fine. Go forth and travel everyone!!)

Taylormade M1 460 Driver 9.5D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (8.75D)
          Taylormade M1 3 Metal 15.0D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (16.5D)
          Taylormade PSI Irons (KBS C-Taper 105 S) (3-PW)
          Taylormade TP EF Satin Chrome Wedges (KBS Tour Wedge) (52D/56D/60D)
          Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals/Irons)
          Taylormade Spider Tour Black 34" (20G Weights)
          SuperStroke CounterCore Pistol GT 2.0
          Taylormade Supreme Cart Bag
          Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
          SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

Very good playing Ian .

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse