• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three today at Homestead at Wolf Ridge in Killaloe

4th hole - Par 4 - 338 yards
    Mini-Driver to 110 yards, 50 wedge to 8 feet and made the putt

12th hole - Par 3 - 141 yards
    9-iron to the rough short right of the green; 9-iron chip rolled into the heart of the cup

13th hole - Par 4 - 316 yards
    Mini-Driver to 120 yards; PW to 6 feet and made the putt

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBaconator View Post
      Three today at Homestead at Wolf Ridge in Killaloe

4th hole - Par 4 - 338 yards
      Mini-Driver to 110 yards, 50 wedge to 8 feet and made the putt

12th hole - Par 3 - 141 yards
      9-iron to the rough short right of the green; 9-iron chip rolled into the heart of the cup

13th hole - Par 4 - 316 yards
      Mini-Driver to 120 yards; PW to 6 feet and made the putt
      Well done

Comment

• 1 today at Winchester hole 9 a par 3

Comment

• 2 on Friday at Winchester hole 1 a par 4 and hole 4 a par 4

Comment

• Today, at Innerkip Highlands, one birdie:
            • Par 5 10th: Playing just over 500 yards today, with the wind cracked it down the fairway 280 yards, thought my 3H could get me there in 2, but the ball hit the false front and stuck about 4' off the green, pitched 8 iron to about 6' above the hole, greens were slick so just touched the slight right to lefter for the bird.
            Good times!

- Ian
            Taylormade M1 460 Driver 9.5D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (8.75D)
            Taylormade M1 3 Metal 15.0D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (16.5D)
            Taylormade PSI Irons (KBS C-Taper 105 S) (3-PW)
            Taylormade TP EF Satin Chrome Wedges (KBS Tour Wedge) (52D/56D/60D)
            Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals/Irons)
            Taylormade Spider Tour Black 34" (20G Weights)
            SuperStroke CounterCore Pistol GT 2.0
            Taylormade Supreme Cart Bag
            Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
            SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

• Today, at Savannah in Cambridge - 2 Birds:
              • Par 5 9th: A hole I generally never play well as it's more draw biased, playing 512 into the wind, I hit my driver a good 250 down the middle with a slight accidental draw, pulled my 3H, and didn't execute the shot too well, leaving me just over 120 yards to the elevated green and back pin position, hit my 9 iron dead at it, leaving me less than 3' for the bird.
              • Par 4 15th: Playing just under 300 against the wind, pulled my drive and it hit a tree on the left and deflected to the middle of the fairway, 100 to the back pin position, very well struck PW to about 2' for birdie #2.
              Good times!

- Ian
              Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
              SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

• 8th hole, par 5 at Vespra Hills, Sandhills 9. Hybrid off the tee, another hybrid, followed by a 60 degree wedge to 25 feet. Kerplunk!

Comment

• 2 today at Puslinch Lakes - Had a few other opportunities, but still carded a 76...
                  • Par 4 5th: Playing about 300 yards, hit my driver leaving only 50 yards, 50 degree wedge just past the pin by about 8', slight left to right putt for the bird
                  • Par 4 14th: Playing 310 today, hit a nice drive with a baby fade to the left side of the fairway, hole was playing into a strong wind, so pitched a knocked down 9 iron from about 80 yards that wasn't as clean as I had wanted, leaving me about 25' for the bird. Fairly straight putt with perfect pace for #2
                  Should've been 3 birds today, but I missed a 4' putt on the 16th (Saw something that wasn't there, breaking my cardinal rule that there are no breaks on a putt less that 5' (ie: Hit the damn thing at the centre of the cup!!)... Oh well.

Good times!

- Ian
                  Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
                  SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

• One today at Innerkip:

2nd hole, Par 3, 142 yards
                    8-iron to 10’ behind the hole, made the putt

Comment

• 3 today at Winchester holes 9 a par 3,12 a par 4,18 a par 5

Comment

• 18th at Midland Golf CC. Crazy thing is the last 3 times I have played this hole I have made birds. First time, good 3. Second time my buddy says 2 in a row? Third time, my buddy says you have to be kidding me? See what tomorrow brings !!!!! LOL Hello double my old friend......

Comment

• 1 today at Winchester hole 9 a par 3

Comment

• #2 Sunset, nice drive, skanky 5 wood followed by an atrocious topped chip, putt!
                            WITB
                            9.5 Nike Covert
                            15 TM Rocketballz
                            3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
                            52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
                            TM White Smoke

Comment

• Been a while! Oakridge #17 this morning. Drive to middle of fairway. 101 yds left. Easy gap wedge to 2 feet. Birdie!

Comment

• 1 at Carnoustie in Port Coquitlam last Friday; hole #5, Par 4. Driver, pitched with SW, 1 putt.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X