Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POST YOUR EAGLES HERE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braeben #6 today from the tips
    Driver into the wind to about 220
    2h to 12'
    Centre cup
    What's in the TMX Stand Bag?

10.5 SLDR w Diamana Flowerband X-flex
    SLDR 15* 3W
    TM Rescue 17*
    SLDR 5H
    TM M2 4-PW
    CG15 52/60
    Rossa Monza Corza

Comment

• Thornhill #17
      black tee
      driver to the dog leg turn ~=270
      6 iron 165 to just off the green
      front pin location, 1 putted from off the green

Comment

• Yesterday @ Cardinal Creek's West Course, hole # 2 (par 4; 386 yds from the whites). My driver found the fairway and was about 130 ish yds for my approach. It was a back pin so I hit my 9 iron and it looked good, was going in the direction of the flag and green. Saw it rolling towards the flag once it landed, then disappeared so from afar, I was thinking it might've sloped downward/might've gone down a slope or ridge, or maybe even passed the green.

But then once I was on the green, I couldn't find it, looked at the fringe and couldn't find it there either but then went to the hole and to my surprise, it was in there!

I haven't played since my last round (like a 116?) that I kind of ranted about (see: https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...you-can-relate) so it was nice to get this eagle in - the rest of the round overall was okay (under 100) so hopefully the next one will be even better! :-).

Comment

• Sunday, May 13th @ Simoro Golf Links. First ever eagle! Hole #1 429 Yards Par 5. (Driver, Hybrid, putt). Pretty decent drive at around 225 yards. I thought I had screwed my hybrid shot as it went a bit left of the hole and at a tree, I saw leaves fall off the tree but didn't see where the exit was. Went searching and my partners pointed it out it was on the fringe about 20 yards from the pin. Grabbed my putter and held my breathe; down she went. Ecstatic to say the least. However, my game went downhill afterwards, i suppose i was too excited about my first ever eagle!

Comment

• Originally posted by dc2r View Post
            Sunday, May 13th @ Simoro Golf Links. First ever eagle! Hole #1 429 Yards Par 5. (Driver, Hybrid, putt). Pretty decent drive at around 225 yards. I thought I had screwed my hybrid shot as it went a bit left of the hole and at a tree, I saw leaves fall off the tree but didn't see where the exit was. Went searching and my partners pointed it out it was on the fringe about 20 yards from the pin. Grabbed my putter and held my breathe; down she went. Ecstatic to say the least. However, my game went downhill afterwards, i suppose i was too excited about my first ever eagle!
            I think the same thing happened to me yesterday; after the eagle, I was pretty much mainly doubles with a few triples the rest of the round! Oh well... :-(.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAzng01f3R View Post

I think the same thing happened to me yesterday; after the eagle, I was pretty much mainly doubles with a few triples the rest of the round! Oh well... :-(.
              pretty much the same. just doubled and tripled. the back 9 was horrendous. got a couple of 9's and 10's on par 5's. Couldn't putt or chip for the life of me. the game of golf they say....

Comment

• Rattlesnake Sidewinder 18th hole, nice finish to an average round, Driver, 3 wood and 60 yard chip into the hole with a new Edel wedge that is obviously going to stay in the bag

Comment

Advanced Search

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 159,273   Posts: 1,675,817   Members: 45,088   Active Members: 289
                Welcome to our newest member, Jim Gray.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                X