No announcement yet.
Collapse

POST YOUR EAGLES HERE!!!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole out from the fairway for eagle ! uses 8 iron from 143 yards The ball landed in front of the green rolled toward a back right pin and in
    It was flight was slightly left to right and exactly like my one hole in one I had many years ago same club and yardage as well
    Happy times , the only thing that could make it better would my chipping and putting that day , I was generally playing well except for that , Was yipping the ball several feet past the hole , What was so frustrating was I would make really good chips that landed really close to hole and then some holes later some motion and set up seem like I "yank" the club. Its frustrating that I would have good touch at the one green and then suddenly lose the touch the next hole the same seem to happen for my putting , I would have good "touch' then next putt same hole yank the ball several feet past the hole . even if I had a 3 footer I yank it 5 feet past

Comment

• Interesting to me that there are roughly 2x as many eagle tales as birds. Could be more birds are made but less fanfare about it? I started reading both the birdies posts and found myself giving that quiet nod to all of you guys, the short descriptions were enough for me to picture the shots. The eagle posts were again an interesting read, never had one but still hopeful, quite enjoyed the stories and descriptions (quite a bit more than I thought would be possible to be honest) and the added reality checks on some of those great plays (eagle this one then double another not too long afterward) helps to realize we are not alone in thinking golf is hard! haha

Looking forward to the next installments, and who knows, I may be able to add one of my own sometime... thanks guys, pretty fun times even from "the gallery".

Comment

• I got lucky at Columbus today hole 6 I managed to chip in my 3rd shot on the par 5.

Comment

• Got one today a par 5 on in 2 and 1 putt ,hole 6 at Columbus.

Comment

• Sorry but.....
            6 is a par4 Howard

Comment

• Originally posted by steveooo View Post
              Sorry but.....
              6 is a par4 Howard
              Look at the card ,par 5 from the reds

Comment

• 14 th hole at Columbus today driver ,6 iron ,holed out front 145 yds out.

Comment

• Sweet Howie.

wish I was there today!!!!

Comment

• Wild winds today

7. Driver,wedge to 6 ft and made the putt
                    Taylormade Stealth Project X hzrdus Rdx Red

Taylormade Sim 2 Ti Project X Hzrdus Rdx Blue

Callaway Apex CF 16 5-AW

Taylormade Mg 2 60

Taylormade Spider S

Taylormade Spider Hydro Blast

Comment

• Originally posted by soccerguy1961 View Post
                      Wild winds today

sweet

Comment

• Sadly not a par 3.

9th hole, Par 5 Puslinch Lake, Wind assisted driver to parallel fairway, 2 club wind tailwind yet again, thinned a 7 iron to 35 feet, curved the putt in for first eagle of the season.

Last year it took me til November 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by soccerguy1961 View Post
                          Wild winds today

Must be nice to bomb it and just have wedge on a par 5
                          Anything over 500 is a layup for me now

Been able to carry 250 we have a short 260 yard par 4 that I been able to reach and putt for eagle

I getting to the age I have to play from the mid tees so I can at least reach par 5 in two and make my putt.

Comment

• Par 4 at Sunnybrook ,hole 7 on the meadow course,driver ,chip in .

Comment

• Originally posted by nearace View Post
                              Par 4 at Sunnybrook ,hole 7 on the meadow course,driver ,chip in .
                              So maybe that big wind isn't so bad when it is behind you? Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by okgndave View Post

So maybe that big wind isn't so bad when it is behind you? Well done.
                                Very true

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X