/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

In this thread, we post videos that make us laugh!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see this guy live....

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
    ...Iggy

Comment

• Rival gangs rumble in the street.

The new MSN—your customizable collection of the best in news, sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, Skype and more.

Comment

• Good thing he did this outside so it wouldn't make a mess of his shop....

The new MSN—your customizable collection of the best in news, sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, Skype and more.

Comment

• More astonishing than funny.

But still, when you combine beer with magic, I'm all yours....

...Iggy

Comment

• That dummy is tougher than he looks.

Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
            Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
            Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
            Ping G400 4H - 22*
            Ping G400 5 - UW
            Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
            Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
            Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
            Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Lol - sooo true

Comment

• I'm going straight to hell for this but kids slipping on ice always cracks me up....

Comment

• Not sure what this plow driver was thinking.

He is now on administrative leave after being tested for drugs/alcohol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
                    Not sure what this plow driver was thinking.

He is now on administrative leave after being tested for drugs/alcohol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ohio/commen...s_at_least_47/
                    Wow - some video of the damaged vehicles: https://twitter.com/i/status/1485363629109268483

That's a LOT of vehicles.

I can see how he might have run into a freak clump of snow/ice/slush and sent it over the median but it sounds like he did it continuously for a couple of miles.

Drug/alcohol testing is mandatory after an accident so you can't assume anything. But.... something, somehow was wrong. We shall see soon enough.
                    ...Iggy

Comment

• The new MSN—your customizable collection of the best in news, sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, Skype and more.

The suspect in the video is now suing the (former) cop for use of excessive force.

The PD has claimed that there was no excessive use of force, but instead that 'the officer lost control of his vehicle under braking'.

Yeah, sure. I suppose that the officer was also in fear of his life, which is why he lost control, right?

Comment

• I thought this thread was for videos that make us laugh. The last few posts have been depressing.

Comment

• Here's one I enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBaconator View Post
                            I thought this thread was for videos that make us laugh. The last few posts have been depressing.
                            Good point.

I guess some of the clips that I've posted are more like "things that make us shake our heads".

That said, if you can't laugh at some of these things, then you might go a little crazy.

Comment

• This was a little strange....

Comment

• At least it was empty..Propane goes boom

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X