Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bruins thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bruins thread

Originally posted by SeanFTW View Post
    Well boys, it was a great series! Good luck next year my friends. You've got a strong team, and if you guys can add more speed you'll be more dangerous than you already are. That Dougie Hamilton is very impressive.

Anyways, congrats on a well fought series, I'm sure it won't be long until we meet again in the playoffs.

Cheers boys
    Well said Sean. Krug and Hamilton look like they are ready to catch the torch from Chara and still a young enough team to get even better. Goal tending and good D win Cup's and looks like MTL may be on another '93 run.

Comment

To all the Bruins fans, you may not win the Stanley Cup, but at least you won the presidents trophy. That's got to count as some sort of accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
        To all the Bruins fans, you may not win the Stanley Cup, but at least you won the presidents trophy. That's got to count as some sort of accomplishment.
        I see what you did there ....

Comment

Originally posted by guitarman View Post
          meh we'll see when the Habs lose and the town gets looted and trashed. Or if they win the cup and the town gets looted and trashed. Thats class.
          I'm referring to the team, not the fans.

Comment

I think with Sieds out… Kelly missing… those were two big pieces of our PK that allows us to take all the penalties we do. Without them shutting people down you have Krecji killing more and that didn't work out so well.

I love what PC has done with the team… but twice at the trade deadline now we've the bridesmaid missing out on the key hole that needed filling before the cup run.

Still proud… hurt to lose to the Habs because of the Rivalry but that will just make it better next year when they meet again!

Bruins in 8!
            Bag: Jones Original (Green)
            Driver: Ping G400
            Woods & Hybrids: Cobra King F8
            Irons & Wedges: Wishon Sterling / KZG
            Putter: SGC WB Northwood
            Loving built by: Dan's Custom Golf

Comment

Watching Chara in this series I don't know if it was him being tired but I thought he wasn't very good at all in this series.

Seidenberg is the glue that holds that D together IMO.
              Titleist TS3 w/ Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green 6.5
              TM M4 3wd w/ Fuji Speeder 857 TR X
              Callaway BB Alpha 815 18-20 w/ Motore Speeder 865 X
              Ping iBlades 4-PW w/ DGX100
              Titleist Vokey Satin 54-58 DGS400
              Ping Redwood Anser 35" Black Finish!!!
              Ping Hoofer

Comment

Originally posted by kich View Post
                Apparently Lucic threatened Weise when shaking hands.
                I'm guessing his wife did most of the writing....

http://www.notcooltobully.com/#!
                BEER.....the only reason I get up in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                  Heard Lucic was a punk while shaking hands... you will probably hear about it tomorrow. Some players HAVE NO CLASS
                  Fixed it for you.. Lucic needs another Colton Orr tune-up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKOuqGzyHI -- his nose is getting bigger than his head again. He needs it broken down to size. Love how Orr makes Lucic run away like a little girl at the end of the bout

Comment

Originally posted by richiehack View Post
                    Fixed it for you.. Lucic needs another Colton Orr tune-up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKOuqGzyHI -- his nose is getting bigger than his head again. He needs it broken down to size. Love how Orr makes Lucic run away like a little girl at the end of the bout
                    Nice. Changed my view of Lucic= no class at all

Comment

Relevance?
                      Last edited by Mule56; May 17, 2014, 03:53 PM. Reason: Remove quote

Comment

Originally posted by MannyR
                        Do I really need to explain?
                        Guess not. Stay classy.
                        Last edited by Mule56; May 17, 2014, 03:54 PM. Reason: Remove quote

Comment

Not surprisingly, Chara was playing with an injury and will be under going surgery.

Comment

Last edited by Mule56; May 17, 2014, 03:55 PM. Reason: Remove quote
                            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Mattv88 View Post
                              Not surprisingly, Chara was playing with an injury and will be under going surgery.
                              Ya, pretty obvious he was having trouble shooting the puck

a broken finger but will avoid the surgery it appears
                              http://espn.go.com/boston/nhl/story/...s-need-surgery

classy response by the Big man

"I don't like to talk about injuries," Chara said. "It's something that doesn't need to be surgically [fixed] so far and hopefully it stays that way. It's not something I'm going to blame or making excuses. That's the way it is. We all play with different injuries or banged up, and that's part of hockey in the playoffs. For sure, that's not why we lost."
                              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 171,939   Posts: 1,795,784   Members: 46,888   Active Members: 313
                              Welcome to our newest member, GrayPower.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X