America is not for Black People

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: America is not for Black People

Originally posted by Richd View Post
    so what about somebody who works regular job but because of income level and dependents doesn't pay any taxes?

what about the wealthy person who's because of tax shelters and the way their income is derived pays no taxes?
    What about the guy that, while driving his motor cycle in a responsible manner gets broadsided by some tax paying dumbass, ends up with brain damage, and can never work or pay taxes again?

Oh, wait, he's now part of the 'free sh*t army'. He doesn't count.
    In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
    and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

so what about somebody who works regular job but because of income level and dependents doesn't pay any taxes?

what about the wealthy person who's because of tax shelters and the way their income is derived pays no taxes?
      both situations are myths

if you have a regular job your taxes are deducted up front. You may be entitled to a portionate tax refund relative to your circumstance. The government befriends you every time you make a purchase with your self-earned dollar

Wealthy people generate a huge amount of tax dollars but can reduce theirs through write off, re-investments and other legal means none of which are available to the working stiff.
      Warren Buffett, according to Forbes, pays 31%, and gladly he says.
      things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Fredk View Post
        What about the guy that, while driving his motor cycle in a responsible manner gets broadsided by some tax paying dumbass, ends up with brain damage, and can never work or pay taxes again?

A better solution is to continue to let lifelong welfare recipients vote for parties that agree to extract more money from workers so that their non working lifestyle can be enhanced. Why work when you can choose not to? I'm with "old caddy".

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
          both situations are myths

if you have a regular job your taxes are deducted up front. You may be entitled to a portionate tax refund relative to your circumstance. The government befriends you every time you make a purchase with your self-earned dollar

Wealthy people generate a huge amount of tax dollars but can reduce theirs through write off, re-investments and other legal means none of which are available to the working stiff.
          Warren Buffett, according to Forbes, pays 31%, and gladly he says.
          so its only the people on welfare who wont have votes then ?

Comment

Originally posted by 68shark View Post
            A better solution is to continue to let lifelong welfare recipients vote for parties that agree to extract more money from workers so that their non working lifestyle can be enhanced. Why work when you can choose not to? I'm with "old caddy".
            wonder how big this number is

wonder how many of then take the time to go out an vote

Comment

so its only the people on welfare who wont have votes then ?

don't worry. It's all hypothetical. you can't roll any of this back.
              but one day, if the train does come to a stop, there will be Fergusons all over America.
              A desperate people will do desperate things.
              things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                don't worry. It's all hypothetical. you can't roll any of this back.
                but one day, if the train does come to a stop, there will be Fergusons all over America.
                A desperate people will do desperate things.
                interesting comment ..i

who are this group you refer to as "a desperate people" ? welfare recipients?

or just black welfare recipients?

Comment

A case was reported in the media last week. A woman had been charged with numerous counterfeit money offences, thefts from stores. Young mother with five, count'em five children with her live in partner. He was charged with the same crimes.

The media was interested as she said she needed bail to be able to breast feed. Judge agreed. Turns out she isn't able to breast feed. Then, she claimed she can't breast feed because she has breast cancer, so needs bail for that reason. That also was a lie, so she is now back in custody. She is on welfare, he is reported simply to be "not working".

So what about his charges? The crown agreed to drop all of them because, get this, a conviction would result in a deportation to his native Jamaica. Of course, a caring country like us wouldn't want to see that happen, so he is free. A high quality immigrant, that he is not.

These people are trash. Have kids they can't afford. Bleed the social systems dry. Steal rather than work. Yet, our justice system gives every opportunity for them to continue to screw the Canadian taxpayer.

He should have been tried and if found guilty, deported immediately. Nope, not in our country.

The crown should be called to account for that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 68shark View Post
                    A case was reported in the media last week. A woman had been charged with numerous counterfeit money offences, thefts from stores. Young mother with five, count'em five children with her live in partner. He was charged with the same crimes.

The media was interested as she said she needed bail to be able to breast feed. Judge agreed. Turns out she isn't able to breast feed. Then, she claimed she can't breast feed because she has breast cancer, so needs bail for that reason. That also was a lie, so she is now back in custody. She is on welfare, he is reported simply to be "not working".

So what about his charges? The crown agreed to drop all of them because, get this, a conviction would result in a deportation to his native Jamaica. Of course, a caring country like us wouldn't want to see that happen, so he is free. A high quality immigrant, that he is not.

These people are trash. Have kids they can't afford. Bleed the social systems dry. Steal rather than work. Yet, our justice system gives every opportunity for them to continue to screw the Canadian taxpayer.

He should have been tried and if found guilty, deported immediately. Nope, not in our country.

The crown should be called to account for that decision.
                    who are "these people"? Immigrants? or do you mean that person in particular? Btw ..was the young woman from Jamaica too?

michael lee chin is an immigrant..he gave $30 million to the ROM

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyorbetter View Post
                      State police have taken over and done an excellent job de-escalating the situation (lead by an AA cop)
                      I'm not trying to be sarcastic when I ask this but,"what is an AA cop?"
                      Max
                      Last edited by Maxwell; Aug 16, 2014, 02:09 PM.
                      " One Day At A Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Maxwell View Post
                        I'm not trying to be sarcatic when I ask this but,"what is an AA cop?"
                        Max
                        he means African American Police officer

Comment

interesting comment ..i

who are this group you refer to as "a desperate people" ? welfare recipients?

or just black welfare recipients?

put away your colouring book.

any marginalized group, Ok?
                          things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Maxwell View Post
                            I'm not trying to be sarcatic when I ask this but,"what is an AA cop?"
                            Max

African Approved
                            things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

who are "these people"? Immigrants? or do you mean that person in particular? Btw ..was the young woman from Jamaica too?

michael lee chin is an immigrant..he gave $30 million to the ROM
                              "these people" mean scumbags that live off welfare and prefer to live a life of crime rather than attempt to make an honest day's wage. She, far as I can tell, is Canadian and lily white, for that matter. She's just as bad as he is, so no bias there. Only difference is he's an immigrant and if he commits a crime he should get the BOOT out of Canada. However, our soft headed approach to crime means he gets to stay here. Oh goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredk View Post

So, you want people with brain damage voting?

Listen, I understand why universal suffrage was necessary. The previous rules - which, in the US anyway, was restricted to rich, white landowners originally - were too restrictive. But as many, from de Tocqueville on, have pointed out, 'once people discover they can vote themselves other people's money, democracy is doomed' (not an exact quote, but the gist is correct).

I don't have a perfect answer to who should be allowed to vote. If you set the bar too high, you disenfranchise a lot of people and risk putting the country's fate into too small a group's hands. (Not good, IMHO, because they'll likely try to rig the rules in their benefit.) But the current system, where all you need is a pulse - didn't anyone else notice the hysteria over at the Star when people were asked for photo ID before they could vote? - is far too broad. There has to be some middle ground.

I suggested some form of national service (not necessarily army) as one way if you're not yet making any money. Volunteering for a certain number of hours each year might be another. All I'm saying is you want to vote, you need to have some skin in the game. We're seeing in Ontario what happens when all the moochers get an equal say; we're going broke, and Katy's promise to balance the budget "real soon now" is as likely as me breaking 80 next week.

BTW, my GF is a family lawyer, and she tells me horror story after horror story about 'immigrants' who come here and just abuse the system. One woman has six kids, was regularly beaten by her husband as were the kids, but she still wants to stay with him. CAS took her kids, she wants them back, and guess who's paying for it? Legal aid. That's just one case - she has literally HUNDREDS of stories like that. Each case is the CAS (gov't paid), her (gov't paid via legal aid), the judge, the courtroom, etc. - it's costing us millions of dollars for people who not only aren't contributing, but they are raising psychopathic children who're going to do the same in the next generation.

It's going to stop one way or another. Either intelligent people get out in front, and try to head it off, or we are all going off a cliff together.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X