X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Trump

Originally posted by laps View Post
    Love the rumours and the false news.

Inauguration crowds were small for several reasons- there were protesters and it was raining. When Obama won, republicans did not protest. It appears to me that republicans respect the democratic process more than the Democrats. Clinton might have won the popular vote, but the difference was all in California. She won by 3 million votes nationally, but by 4 million in California, not exactly a national mandate.

I am not a fan of Trump and his protectionist policies scare me as a Canadian. However, to state that Clinton was a good choice is a stretch. Trudeau is more self-centered and less accomplishment she'd than Trump. His 36% of the popular vote has given him a four year dictatorship. Trump will not be a dictator, the President does not control the house or the senate. He will need to play nice with politicians, not necessarily with the media.
    Crowds were small . . . where in the hell did you get that? Now a Trump lover mention small crowd . . .

Just to make sure . . . crowd were quite big . . . just not as big as Obama.

Also, how did you come up AGAIN with the fact that the protestor were Democrats . . . talking about making FAKE NEWS you seem pretty good at this.
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
      So, Melania Trump has returned to New York less than 48 hours after the inauguration.
      Which was the plan all along, announced shortly after the election was over. They have something called "school" in New York.

If you're going to post, at least make it interesting or else this thread will get tiresome very quickly.

Comment

Love the rumours and the false news.

Inauguration crowds were small for several reasons- there were protesters and it was raining. When Obama won, republicans did not protest. It appears to me that republicans respect the democratic process more than the Democrats. Clinton might have won the popular vote, but the difference was all in California. She won by 3 million votes nationally, but by 4 million in California, not exactly a national mandate.

I am not a fan of Trump and his protectionist policies scare me as a Canadian. However, to state that Clinton was a good choice is a stretch. Trudeau is more self-centered and less accomplishment she'd than Trump. His 36% of the popular vote has given him a four year dictatorship. Trump will not be a dictator, the President does not control the house or the senate. He will need to play nice with politicians, not necessarily with the media.
        You forgot about Tea Party and the stalling of the Senate and Congress? How about the refusal to confirm the SCOTUS justice?

#AlternateFacts.

As far as HRC, this is about Trump as POTUS, not HRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
          You forgot about Tea Party and the stalling of the Senate and Congress? How about the refusal to confirm the SCOTUS justice?

#AlternateFacts.

As far as HRC, this is about Trump as POTUS, not HRC.
          Let's not forget Trump saying he wouldn't respect the outcome if he lost or the whole birther thing
          MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
            Just to make sure . . . crowd were quite big . . . just not as big as Obama.
            Oh, and it is waaaay less than the Women's March just the day after. That has got to bug him.

Comment

how long before Comb-over invites Natural-hair to fly down for dinner?
              things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

When even GOP-friendly Fox News is challenging you, you know something is yuuuugely off.

Comment

Originally posted by sauerkraut View Post
                  Which was the plan all along, announced shortly after the election was over. They have something called "school" in New York.

If you're going to post, at least make it interesting or else this thread will get tiresome very quickly.
                  I never said that this was not according to plan.

I hope they get video of Melania taking Barron back to school. That should be a great photo-op, assuming she doesn't have someone else do it.

There will never be a lack of interesting material during the Trump administration.

Comment

It appears to me that republicans respect the democratic process more than the Democrats.
                    Yea, and Mitch McConnell would be a shining example of the respect republicans have for the democratic process!
                    Pete
                    Titleist Driver 910D3
                    Titleist 915F 15
                    Titleist 915H 18
                    Titleist AP2 (4 - PW)
                    Titleist Vokey 52 & 56
                    Scotty Newport 2

Comment

Originally posted by abz-pete View Post
                      Yea, and Mitch McConnell would be a shining example of the respect republicans have for the democratic process!
                      He's a fine human being.
                      WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Originally posted by abz-pete View Post
                        Democrats did everything possible to ensure a Clinton victory as their candidate, and now we have demonstrations against a president who has not done anything yet. there will be plenty of opportunities to protest when he screws up.

These massive demonstrations do not happen spontaneously. They are organised events with substantial funding.

Comment

Democrats did everything possible to ensure a Clinton victory as their candidate, and now we have demonstrations against a president who has not done anything yet. there will be plenty of opportunities to protest when he screws up.

These massive demonstrations do not happen spontaneously. They are organised events with substantial funding.
                          And they all have the right to protest. Why do you have such a problem with it?

WIT SM C130 Cart Bag:
                          TM SLDR 10.5*
                          TM SLDR 3W & TM V-Steel 5W
                          TM Rescue 22*
                          4-PW Mix of Mizuno MX-25's and TM RBZ's
                          Wedges: Titleist SM 53* & 56*
                          Ping Ketch
                          Ball: What's on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
                            I never said that this was not according to plan.

I hope they get video of Melania taking Barron back to school. That should be a great photo-op, assuming she doesn't have someone else do it.

There will never be a lack of interesting material during the Trump administration.
                            It has already been inferred that Barron appears to have an ADHD disability. That the Press is not embarrassed to pounce on this child would only confirm their masturbatory vendetta against Trump.
                            things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Leftygolfer30 View Post
                              And they all have the right to protest. Why do you have such a problem with it?
                              The funny thing is, it's not just Democrats who are protesting.

This guy is "special"....

While his campaign and win were unprecedented, I still think it's only a matter of time before he becomes un-Presidented...
                              "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                              ...Iggy

Comment

Yea... in 8 years

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays