This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdiosAmigo View Post

Of course. I dont hate people i disagree with.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	twitterbi.PNG
Views:	233
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	2985824

Comment

• Originally posted by Par90 View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	twitterbi.PNG
Views:	233
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	2985824
      Thats good right there

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

Your love of Milo has become obvious.
        I dont really like milo. More of a gavin man myself. But i dont like everything about anyone.

Comment

I dont really like milo. More of a gavin man myself. But i dont like everything about anyone.
          Hmm. Used to agree with Milo on "all points". Here is your other hero in full glory. His understanding of facts, history and general decency are inspiring.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hmm. Used to agree with Milo on "all points". Here is your other hero in full glory. His understanding of facts, history and general decency are inspiring.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
            Boy howdy. Had to go through 2 years woth of posts. Youre worse than my wife hahaha. People and opinions change bub. Get a life.

Comment

Boy howdy. Had to go through 2 years woth of posts. Youre worse than my wife hahaha. People and opinions change bub. Get a life.
              Milo's opinions haven't changed, he just added a new one. I didn't need to search much. I recalled your love of Watson, Shapiro, Milo, McGinnis and the like. A veritable sausage party of the angry.
              I thought the video of your hero showed a lot of knowledge. History, culture, race relations, Nazi's, and of course the expectation of gratitude at the end. You must be proud of that video. Such an informed mentor.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
                AdiosAmigo, that "Gavin" video is really something of which to be proud. I find it hard to believe that you would be brave/stupid enough to espouse your views in public, particularly to family, friends and your employer and coworkers. When posting such views today, the anonymity of online forums is analogous to the KKK's white sheets:

"When the Ku Klux Klan rebooted itself as a largely white supremacist outfit, starting in 1915, it took on the now-signature white robes for two reasons: to intimidate, but also to hide. They were cowards, afraid recognition would upend their lives, so they went to great lengths to obscure their faces and bodies."

I see you made reference to a wife. Poor woman, or -- if you share the same views -- you deserve each other and I pity any children you may have and the beliefs you pass on to them.
                WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• It seems like a few of the frequent posters in this thread could use a vacation away from TGN. The discourse is reaching new lows with every post.

Comment

Milo's opinions haven't changed, he just added a new one. I didn't need to search much. I recalled your love of Watson, Shapiro, Milo, McGinnis and the like. A veritable sausage party of the angry.
                    I thought the video of your hero showed a lot of knowledge. History, culture, race relations, Nazi's, and of course the expectation of gratitude at the end. You must be proud of that video. Such an informed mentor.
                    I guess Anderson Cooper can be grouped in with Farrakhan now?
                    Last edited by SeanAvery2point0; Jun 11, 2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

The age old tactic of grouping people you dislike or disagree with, with people who the average person has a distaste for in order to discredit them. Nice!
                      Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post
                      It seems like a few of the frequent posters in this thread could use a vacation away from TGN. The discourse is reaching new lows with every post.
                      Your suggestions are not the least bit discouraging.

"I'm on board with Gavin McInnis" and "more of a gavin man myself" leave little room for interpretation.

Better get something for your fleas.
                      WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post

AdiosAmigo, that "Gavin" video is really something of which to be proud. I find it hard to believe that you would be brave/stupid enough to espouse your views in public, particularly to family, friends and your employer and coworkers. When posting such views today, the anonymity of online forums is analogous to the KKK's white sheets:

"When the Ku Klux Klan rebooted itself as a largely white supremacist outfit, starting in 1915, it took on the now-signature white robes for two reasons: to intimidate, but also to hide. They were cowards, afraid recognition would upend their lives, so they went to great lengths to obscure their faces and bodies."

I see you made reference to a wife. Poor woman, or -- if you share the same views -- you deserve each other and I pity any children you may have and the beliefs you pass on to them.
                        Obviously the kkk had hoods. Same as antifa or any other group trying to hide their face for repercussions. You take part in an online forum so i guess you have a hood on aswell.

You should get out of your little bubble and you might find many many people share the same opinion as i do.

You make the mistake of thinking im stupid for some reason... Is it because yous trying to make up for something lacking in your life? Talk **** about me all youd like... My wife is a wonderful woman and thanks to a disease earlier in life she cant have children. So thanks for that. You hide behind an illusion youre better than everyone....apples to apples you are ****.

Comment

Lol didnt say milo changed?? No no i changed. I dont like how you guys try and twist words, your tactics are not admirable and are easy to pick out.

Comment

• f

The age old tactic of grouping people you dislike or disagree with, with people who the average person has a distaste for in order to discredit them. Nice!
                            so which of gavin mcinnis' postions do you find most appealing ?
                            I guess Anderson Cooper can be grouped in with Farrakhan now, thanks for setting that precedent on this board.
                            would be interesting to hear how you parallel them

Comment

• This would probably be a good time for people to clean up their posts before a moderator has to come in with a broom and a hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
                                This would probably be a good time for people to clean up their posts before a moderator has to come in with a broom and a hammer.
                                I'd prefer the second option. Posts can be cleaned up temporarily but will pop back up in no time. Posters take a little longer to come back from a banning.
                                What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
                                TM Rescue 17*
                                TM M2 4-AW
                                TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
                                Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse