Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
    This would probably be a good time for people to clean up their posts before a moderator has to come in with a broom and a hammer.
    I'd prefer the second option. Posts can be cleaned up temporarily but will pop back up in no time. Posters take a little longer to come back from a banning.
    What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
    TM Rescue 17*
    TM M2 4-AW
    TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
    Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

• Originally posted by AdiosAmigo View Post

Obviously the kkk had hoods. Same as antifa or any other group trying to hide their face for repercussions. You take part in an online forum so i guess you have a hood on aswell.

You should get out of your little bubble and you might find many many people share the same opinion as i do.

You make the mistake of thinking im stupid for some reason... Is it because yous trying to make up for something lacking in your life? Talk **** about me all youd like... My wife is a wonderful woman and thanks to a disease earlier in life she cant have children. So thanks for that. You hide behind an illusion youre better than everyone....apples to apples you are ****.
      1. Antifa! But her emails!
      2. I am not the one saying they are on board with Gavin McInnis.
      3. Are you suggesting there are lots of people who share your love of things Gavin McInnis? I suppose you could be right. Regardless, I have no use for those people either.
      WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• The Naranja Orangutan's response to reports that Kim Jong Un's brother was a CIA asset:

I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.
        I see Trump has learned a new word.

https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post
          1. Antifa! But her emails!
          2. I am not the one saying they are on board with Gavin McInnis.
          3. Are you suggesting there are lots of people who share your love of things Gavin McInnis? I suppose you could be right. Regardless, I have no use for those people either.
          There you go again. Garbage posting.
          Last edited by AdiosAmigo; Jun 11, 2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

1. Are you suggesting there are lots of people who share your love of things Gavin McInnis? I suppose you could be right. Regardless, I have no use for those people either.
            The moral superiority thing got old in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

The age old tactic of grouping people you dislike or disagree with, with people who the average person has a distaste for in order to discredit them. Nice!

I guess Anderson Cooper can be grouped in with Farrakhan now, thanks for setting that precedent on this board.
              Thanks. The difference being I did not need to group them together. In one post or another Adios has expressed his admiration for all the names I mentioned. He himself has claimed to be a follower of Gavin more than once. I don't know what parts of his "philosophy" he follows (Although that's hardly consistent) but I do think it's okay to point out his lack of reasoning or decency. How did McGinnis come to such conclusions?
              Further to your point, the names I mentioned with the possible exception of Shapiro would have little issue with being described as "far-right" or "alt-right". At least at one time or another.
              If you think that sets a precedent and you want to "group" Anderson and Farrakhan, you go ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

Thanks. The difference being I did not need to group them together. In one post or another Adios has expressed his admiration for all the names I mentioned. He himself has claimed to be a follower of Gavin more than once. I don't know what parts of his "philosophy" he follows (Although that's hardly consistent) but I do think it's okay to point out his lack of reasoning or decency. How did McGinnis come to such conclusions?
                Further to your point, the names I mentioned with the possible exception of Shapiro would have little issue with being described as "far-right" or "alt-right". At least at one time or another.
                If you think that sets a precedent and you want to "group" Anderson and Farrakhan, you go ahead.
                I agree with some of the points they make. Doesnt mean i follow anything.i enjoy some of their content. I i like what i like and i dont what i dont. I dont agree 100% with anyone. And if you think im far right you are mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richd View Post
                  f
                  so which of gavin mcinnis' postions do you find most appealing ?

would be interesting to hear how you parallel them

I was more referring to ben Shapiro and 'the like', which I assume includes people like Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, Candace Owens, et al.

Comment

• Trump pulled out a piece of paper proclaiming that it was the secret agreement with mexico. He must have used the same prop as the love letter from Kim.

Comment

The moral superiority thing got old in 2016.
                      Nice try, you of the "lumping people in ..." chestnut.

By your way of thinking, the world would be a better place if no one ever called BS on people who promote / support the likes of McInnes.
                      WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                        Trump pulled out a piece of paper proclaiming that it was the secret agreement with mexico. He must have used the same prop as the love letter from Kim.
                        Donald diplomatic twitter language.

The piece of paper..​WHAT!!!...........If the United States determines,at its discretion and after consultation with Mexico,after 45 calendar days from the date of the issuance of the Joint Declaration,that the measures adopted by the Government of Mexico pursuant to the Joint Declaration have not sufficiently achieved results in addressing the flow of migrants to the southern border of the United States,the Government of Mexico will take all necessary steps under domestic law to bring the agreement into force with a view to ensuring that the agreement will enter into force within 45 days. Click image for larger version  Name:	mexicodeal.PNG Views:	0 Size:	857.3 KB ID:	2986337
                        Last edited by Par90; Jun 12, 2019, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• There's a lot of whataboutism and false-equivalency going on trying to legitimize abhorrent positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                            There's a lot of whataboutism and false-equivalency going on trying to legitimize abhorrent positions.

Not to mention Trump writing up his own FAKE agreements to wave around....so juvenile and obvious.

Comment

Nice try, you of the "lumping people in ..." chestnut.

By your way of thinking, the world would be a better place if no one ever called BS on people who promote / support the likes of McInnes.
                              He's a political commentator, meant to be provocative. 'Most' of what he says, while offensive to some (excluding things that are meant as an inflammatory joke), aren't factually incorrect. On the other hand, Democrat voters elect people like Ilhan Omar and AOC. Though I'm sure you don't see that as an equal or larger problem.
                              Last edited by SeanAvery2point0; Jun 12, 2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

He's a political commentator, meant to be provocative. 'Most' of what he says, while offensive to some (excluding things that are meant as an inflammatory joke), isn't factually incorrect. On the other hand, Democrat voters elect people like Ilhan Omar and AOC. Though I'm sure you don't see that as an equal or larger problem.
                                Can you give some examples of his factually correct statements?
                                Which statements in the "antisemitic" video were not "factually incorrect"?

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 170,030   Posts: 1,777,729   Members: 46,476   Active Members: 288
                                Welcome to our newest member, jaxon.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X