This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

People don't shoot our stuff down. We're not loathed around the world.
    And most of those Sea Kings don't fly to well to start with. They did try and torpedo our navy once but found it hard to hit a target as small as a canoe...
    What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
    TM Rescue 17*
    TM M2 4-AW
    TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
    Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

• Originally posted by dhacker56 View Post
      In what way? Don't Canadians stick up for themselves?

Comment

• Table showing that there is little overall change to U.S. image in Trump’s second year, but in most countries there is a dip from Obama era.

Comment

• America is far from loathed..... what a silly comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

Yes, and I think that's been proven over history.

We don't generally dither about it in public though, we're a little more professional than that.....
            It was a Canadian that posted first on here about Trump. Seems like you have nothing better to do than bash a leader you have no direct interest in. Stick to "True Dot". He is bad enough that you have plenty to gripe about. You'll never hear Americans dissing your leader like you do Trump. WHY? Because he(True Dot) is IRRELEVANT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

Nope, because we don't fly our stuff in Iranian territory. Ya can't shoot down what's not there.
              Since when is the Strait of Hormuz Iranian territory? You shopuld go back to elementary school and study your basic world geography!

Comment

It was a Canadian that posted first on here about Trump. Seems like you have nothing better to do than bash a leader you have no direct interest in. Stick to "True Dot". He is bad enough that you have plenty to gripe about. You'll never hear Americans dissing your leader like you do Trump. Because he is IRRELEVANT!
                This from the guy who lives in the US but posts his negative thoughts about Canada on a Canadian forum.

Sorry to hear your disappointing retirement has made you so bitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSGolf View Post
                  America is far from loathed..... what a silly comment.
                  I backed it up. Be more aware.

Comment

It was a Canadian that posted first on here about Trump. Seems like you have nothing better to do than bash a leader you have no direct interest in. Stick to "True Dot". He is bad enough that you have plenty to gripe about. You'll never hear Americans dissing your leader like you do Trump. WHY? Because he(True Dot) is IRRELEVANT!
                    Go back on your US website. We really don't need any of your idiotic comments.
                    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• And how is it idiotic? BTW that is what Libbies do when they are in the wrong... They deny any opposing views. If it doesn't agree with the snowflake line it is not allowed to be aired... Heck, Canada wouldn't have even entered WW2 if the King had not told them to!!! Real indepenence there!!

Comment

This from the guy who lives in the US but posts his negative thoughts about Canada on a Canadian forum.

Sorry to hear your disappointing retirement has made you so bitter.
                        It's an odd hobby for sure.

He did have a point of sorts, the US is a bigger country on the international stage. I wonder if he'd just learned that recently?

I too am sorry to see how his retirement has panned out. Sad.
                        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                        ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

It's an odd hobby for sure.

He did have a point of sorts, the US is a bigger country on the international stage. I wonder if he'd just learned that recently?

I too am sorry to see how his retirement has panned out. Sad.
                          It happens to a lot of people. They think retirement is going to be their "golden years." Then they discover they don't have nearly as much money as they thought, and they find out it's not all about golfing and loving your family. First of all, the golf game is going downhill. But also, they're often lonely, because their family doesn't call or visit as often as they'd like, and the only friends they see are other retirees who are equally bitter. So, some of them take to the internet to lash out at strangers over unrelated things, even if that means trolling people on a site for golfers in a country they don't live in. I feel sorry for people like this.

Comment

It happens to a lot of people. They think retirement is going to be their "golden years." Then they discover they don't have nearly as much money as they thought, and they find out it's not all about golfing and loving your family. First of all, the golf game is going downhill. But also, they're often lonely, because their family doesn't call or visit as often as they'd like, and the only friends they see are other retirees who are equally bitter. So, some of them take to the internet to lash out at strangers over unrelated things, even if that means trolling people on a site for golfers in a country they don't live in. I feel sorry for people like this.
                            Perhaps we could start a gofundme for him.

Then he could go back to school and find out when the Straight of Hormuz and Iran's territorial water boundaries were formed. I've got to admit, I couldn't answer the question - not that it was really relevant since the US and Iran are disputing where the incident took place.
                            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                            ...Iggy

Comment

The whole world is threatened by your a_swipe "Precendent". And how dare you criticize our PM, when he has the good grace to patiently sit beside your Imbecile in Chief as he tosses word salads.
                              WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Table showing that there is little overall change to U.S. image in Trump’s second year, but in most countries there is a dip from Obama era.
                                And look where he's doing well.
                                WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X