Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I fired Bolton because among other things, my love letter BFF dictator does not like him'

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	37.8 KB ID:	3035971

Comment

• I have come to the conclusion that in reality Donald Trump behaves as if he were Harold Ballard's 'secret love child'. And there is a rather remarkable resemblance between the two in regards to hair, skin colour and physique.

Comment

• for some reason nuance seems to be a concept foreign to one side of the political spectrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richd View Post
          for some reason nuance seems to be a concept foreign to one side of the political spectrum.
          I'm not so sure they don't understand the nuances of things, they seem more intent on twisting words and facts to suit their agenda.

One is an act of omission, one's an act of commission.

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
          ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

I'm not so sure they don't understand the nuances of things, they seem more intent on twisting words and facts to suit their agenda.

One is an act of omission, one's an act of commission.
            The sin is self delusion into believing they have some sort of status and that what they say matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post

The sin is self delusion into believing they have some sort of status and that what they say matters.
              The ability to support a leader who is a pathological liar, serial adulterer, serial fraud and a complete idiot soley based on his political affiliation takes serious mental gymnastics. We may be witnessing a perfect 10 soon.

Comment

• Marianne Williamson, who is a 'spiritual' candidate in the Democrat primary was caught on a hot mic saying how weird it is that "Fox news is nicer to her then the lefties". She was admittedly surprised that the left is "meaner" than the right. She also admitted to finally understanding why the right calls the left "godless".
                Last edited by SeanAvery2point0; Sep 12, 2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Andy McCabe, CNN's newest hire, is allegedly looking at an indictment coming down the pipe... that looks really good on them.

Comment

• Guess dude doesn't like the narratives out there characterizing Bolton as a war hawk - you know, a tough guy.

Trump: I am tough too, I am tough on Venezuela and Cuba.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	53
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	3036298

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post
                      Andy McCabe, CNN's newest hire, is allegedly looking at an indictment coming down the pipe... that looks really good on them.
                      Did you forget this was a thread about Trump?

You're more than welcome to start threads on these people too or a general Lets Malign the Left thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

You're more than welcome to start threads on these people too or a general Lets Malign the Left thread.
                        Go easy on him, he's just grasping at straws at this point....
                        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                        ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

Andy McCabe's possible indictment is relevant to Trump...in multiple ways.

Comment

Andy McCabe's possible indictment is relevant to Trump...in multiple ways.
                            The indictment is for lying to investigators on whether he leaked CF investigation to press. It is not an indictment of the Russian investigation. I don't get the connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

The indictment is for lying to investigators on whether he leaked CF investigation to press. It is not an indictment of the Russian investigation. I don't get the connection.
                              It is Trump's DOJ that rejected his appeal.

I.e. this looks like Trump getting payback against Andy, because former Obama and Clinton counsel was recently acquitted on similar charges.

Comment

It is Trump's DOJ that rejected his appeal.

I.e. this looks like Trump getting payback against Andy, because former Obama and Clinton counsel was recently acquitted on similar charges.
                                The DOJ is supposed to be non partisan, glad you agree that Trump is pulling the strings at the DOJ. Another example of him not upholding the constitution and more grounds for impeachment.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 172,447   Posts: 1,801,113   Members: 46,957   Active Members: 256
                                Welcome to our newest member, bossjmc.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X