• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by par345 View Post

Why would you post this then?
    I didn't...

Comment

• Good lord ...... he actually went to the trouble of creating what is without doubt the absolute worst meme the internet has ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by par345 View Post

The point is the US labor cost is way off side.
        Didn't make sense either. Everything I read says the "average" pay at the facility would be $54k/year. Considering the amount of R&D they were forecasting, I could see it but still seems high. Other reports indicate the $54k number includes benefits which means in net pay its considerably less. Also, the guaranteed average minimum was at the initial 3000 job level as I can find to get a round of subsidies. Not at the ultimately planned 13000 jobs.
        But not a minimum of $54k as you indicated.
        For sure the deal Wisconsin negotiated was poor, monumentally poor but Foxxcon will not qualify for many of the expected subsidies.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
          Good lord ...... he actually went to the trouble of creating what is without doubt the absolute worst meme the internet has ever seen.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	irish3.PNG
Views:	185
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	3087468

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

Didn't make sense either. Everything I read says the "average" pay at the facility would be $54k/year. Considering the amount of R&D they were forecasting, I could see it but still seems high. Other reports indicate the $54k number includes benefits which means in net pay its considerably less. Also, the guaranteed average minimum was at the initial 3000 job level as I can find to get a round of subsidies. Not at the ultimately planned 13000 jobs.
            But not a minimum of $54k as you indicated.
            For sure the deal Wisconsin negotiated was poor, monumentally poor but Foxxcon will not qualify for many of the expected subsidies.
            Trump art of the deal ''conned'' Wisconsin.

Comment

• Russians hacked Burisma. The hacking attempts began in early November. It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for.

The timing and scale of the attacks suggest the Russians may be looking for the same kind of damaging information on Joe Biden that President Trump wanted from Ukraine, security experts say.

I suppose it does not take a genius to figure out who they are working for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                Russians hacked Burisma. The hacking attempts began in early November. It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for.

The timing and scale of the attacks suggest the Russians may be looking for the same kind of damaging information on Joe Biden that President Trump wanted from Ukraine, security experts say.

I suppose it does not take a genius to figure out who they are working for.
                Daily Beast reports it looks like a GOP associated fundraiser may have been keeping track of the US Ambassador in Ukraine. No word on how this person got in the loop. Schiff releases more evidence and none of it looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post
                  Schiff releases more evidence and none of it looks good.
                  At this point, Schiff could produce video tape of Trump saying "If you don't come up with real dirt on Biden and his son then you kiss off the money and learn to speak Russian for all I care. Let me know when you've got the stuff, and I'll send Rudy to pick it up." and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. There is nothing about this situation that the GOP leadership considers to be even close to a "high crime or misdemeanor", so the facts won't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

At this point, Schiff could produce video tape of Trump saying "If you don't come up with real dirt on Biden and his son then you kiss off the money and learn to speak Russian for all I care. Let me know when you've got the stuff, and I'll send Rudy to pick it up." and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. There is nothing about this situation that the GOP leadership considers to be even close to a "high crime or misdemeanor", so the facts won't make any difference.
                    It matters because it adds to what GOP senators have to tell their voters is irrelevant corrupt behaviour on the part of the President.It matters for future congresses who need to see no matter how a crooked
                    Senate performs,the facts have to be revealed.

Comment

• I watched 5 min of trump rally in Wisconsin where trump continue to tell lies that have been debunked to enthusiastic reception and followed some Twitter feeds on the dem debate where they pick on the minutiae of each others.

I have news for the dems. It does not matter what the rules of law, facts, constitution, and what-have-you say, Trump's base is dug in. They will support their man even if they have to give up their first born.

Bloomberg was right, why would the dem candidates bother with the Iowa caucus while Trump has been campaigning in battleground states for months.

the dem is bound to lose again when they play by the rules while trump doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

Generally agree they don't want to hear about it and will move to dismiss as soon as possible. Also agree his voters will be convinced that Biden is the real problem. But...history matters and future decisions will be based on these so let's hope at some point the Senators realize it's important to get the facts before deciding. I don't hold much hope for that but we shall see.

Comment

I watched 5 min of trump rally in Wisconsin where trump continue to tell lies that have been debunked to enthusiastic reception and followed some Twitter feeds on the dem debate where they pick on the minutiae of each others.

I have news for the dems. It does not matter what the rules of law, facts, constitution, and what-have-you say, Trump's base is dug in. They will support their man even if they have to give up their first born.

Bloomberg was right, why would the dem candidates bother with the Iowa caucus while Trump has been campaigning in battleground states for months.

All the debates will be forgotten once the candidate is chosen....it's an American ritual that has to be played out no matter how useless.

Comment

• Trump's personal lawyer Giuliani and his goons target US ambassador for 'assassination?'

Comment

This Robert Hyde guy looks like a real winner... Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz may have a kindred spirit joining them in congress.

Documents released by House Democrats Tuesday show Connecticut congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde was in contact with an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giulian…

TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

I watched 5 min of trump rally in Wisconsin where trump continue to tell lies that have been debunked to enthusiastic reception and followed some Twitter feeds on the dem debate where they pick on the minutiae of each others.

speaking of debates..Donald has said he may not debate....how will that look...and if he does debate,I think Donald gutter speak fatigue will do him in.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X