This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

Maybe Ivanka and Jared won’t get one over their apparent stated intentions to attend Biden’s inauguration. Read an article that said he is pretty angry with them for that too.
    They were invited? I feel like the cutoff line for invitations should come well before the names Ivanka and Jared show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

I wonder if Ivanka and Jared are under the impression that they are their own entity now and might try and distance themselves.
      Read that it is Ivanka's political aspirations. I'd expect more to do with their NYC connections & the Hamptons.

Comment

• Finding Jimmy Kimmels views rather...amusing

Eight days are left of Donald Trump’s presidency, the House will vote to impeach tomorrow, new details have been released about what went down at the White H...

"The more I know about people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

They were invited? I feel like the cutoff line for invitations should come well before the names Ivanka and Jared show up.
          Saw somewhere it may be be a little presumptuous on Princess Purses' part as staff from previous admin aren't usually invited but daddy hasn't told her yet that she's staff

Comment

• Incredible just how many GOP's are so loathsome to me (who I had not idea that they existed last week). Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Josh Hawley, Lauren Boebert just being a few names new to me this week..... A rogues gallery of nasty, vile people.

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingtime View Post
              Incredible just how many GOP's are so loathsome to me (who I had not idea that they existed last week). Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Josh Hawley, Lauren Boebert just being a few names new to me this week..... A rogues gallery of nasty, vile people.
              Many of those people came in to Congress with the Tea Party in 2010. At the time, they represented themselves as being "fiscally conservative". Anyone who spent any time examining the people themselves and the views they held, would have seen through that veil of fiscal conservatism.

Trump gave them license to bring those concealed views out into the light of day.
              TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• I don't think Jim Jordan will be voting for impeachment, trump is the biggest victim in the world apparently.

"He was president for 19 minutes before they started coming after him"
                Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                Ping G400 4H - 22*
                Ping G400 5 - UW
                Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Samick View Post
                  Finding Jimmy Kimmels views rather...amusing

Eight days are left of Donald Trump’s presidency, the House will vote to impeach tomorrow, new details have been released about what went down at the White H...
                  I gotta watch him more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                    I don't think Jim Jordan will be voting for impeachment, trump is the biggest victim in the world apparently.

"He was president for 19 minutes before they started coming after him"
                    Then that would have been 18 minutes more then the GOP gave Obama????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

As much as I don't agree with SA2, we should not engage in the supposition that is a veiled attack.
                      Agree, SA2 may have differing opinions than many of us but the chance he and the other imbecilic troll are the same are slim to none.
                      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• What could the possible explanation be for Lauren Boeber live-tweeting that the speaker was removed from chambers during the attack? I'm sure the Capitol police, FBI and DHS will be questioning her motivation.

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingtime View Post
                          Incredible just how many GOP's are so loathsome to me (who I had not idea that they existed last week). Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Josh Hawley, Lauren Boebert just being a few names new to me this week..... A rogues gallery of nasty, vile people.
                          You could be excused for Hawley (maybe 18 month) and Boebert (less than 1 month) . . . But GYM and MO, you have to know these clowns. Especially that snake Gym Jordan . . .
                          If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post
                            What could the possible explanation be for Lauren Boeber live-tweeting that the speaker was removed from chambers during the attack? I'm sure the Capitol police, FBI and DHS will be questioning her motivation.
                            Absolutely no logic of what she does . . . remember complete crackpot . . .
                            If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

He is back as Herpes . . .
                              Herpes Simpleton.
                              TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• That virus disappeared quickly.

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Herpes Simpleton.
                                This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X