/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

President Trump

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard on radio some guy has been arrested and charged from last Wednesday's incident...he was seen in a photo, he is 6'6" and was wearing a USA olympic jacket...a little research it was a guy who swam for USA in 3 Olympics.

Smooth move exlax wearing your USA jacket
    BIG MOY GOLF...POWERED BY SNICKERS
    Member Century Club...Osprey Valley May 20, 2010...108 holes
    There is no next year...signed Leaf fan

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingoalie View Post
      Just heard on radio some guy has been arrested and charged from last Wednesday's incident...he was seen in a photo, he is 6'6" and was wearing a USA olympic jacket...a little research it was a guy who swam for USA in 3 Olympics.

Probably not going to get that Wheaties cover now.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/polit...rnd/index.html
      WITB

D: PING G410 Plus 9*
      F: PING G25 16.5*
      H: PING G400 19* & 22*
      I: PING G400 5 - PW
      W: Cleveland CBX2 50*- 54*- 58*
      P: PING Anser 1966 TR

Comment

• All of a sudden I keep hearing Sinatra singing " My Way" in the background

Comment

• Geez maybe the new GOP just isn't for everybody if you're worried about supporters killing you and your family.

Should US gov't label the GOP as a terrorist organization?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349749253422329857

Comment

• Originally posted by bogey5 View Post
            Geez maybe the new GOP just isn't for everybody if you're worried about supporters killing you and your family.

Should US gov't label the GOP as a terrorist organization?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349749253422329857
            Peter Meijer is new to congress and one of the Republican House reps to vote to impeach. Hopefully people like him are the way forward for the GOP.
            In The Bag

Golf clubs

Let them in.
            We can deal with the bad apples.
            Evil prevails when good people do nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Political culture**

I love travelling to the U.S., everywhere I have been other than NYC, the people have been incredibly friendly. and who doesn't love eating BBQ and shooting at the range?
              I have been to the US a couple of times. Have a friend who lives in Nashville. I felt uncomfortable there. Maybe I read more into their reactions then I should. A Chinese person tends to attract lots of looks. Almost felt that I have to watch what I say and do.

I have not been to the US now for almost 10 years now and I have no plans to do so especially to so called Red States. Maybe I am being paranoid but whatever.

For what it is worth, my only daughter is now in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

Peter Meijer is new to congress and one of the Republican House reps to vote to impeach. Hopefully people like him are the way forward for the GOP.
                Better watch his back with Lauren Boebert in the Capitol.....

Seems like a very articulate decent person seeing his interview on CNN yesterday.

Wonder if the 8 arrested back in October plotting to take down Whitmer are still in jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingtime View Post

Better watch his back with Lauren Boebert in the Capitol.....

Seems like a very articulate decent person seeing his interview on CNN yesterday.

Wonder if the 8 arrested back in October plotting to take down Whitmer are still in jail?
                  Thought they made bail or something a while back? It was kinda getting overshadowed at the time by a lot of other noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by trunckslammer1 View Post

I have been to the US a couple of times. Have a friend who lives in Nashville. I felt uncomfortable there. Maybe I read more into their reactions then I should. A Chinese person tends to attract lots of looks. Almost felt that I have to watch what I say and do.

I have not been to the US now for almost 10 years now and I have no plans to do so especially to so called Red States. Maybe I am being paranoid but whatever.

I have travelled extensively in the US for both work and pleasure on at 50+ occasions. I have been to at least half the states (red and blue) and have little issue with going anywhere. Of course I am a white male so can't comment on other factors you mention. The US is by and large made up of good people. I have worked for 2 US companies and work closely with quite a few US companies these days. I find little difference in my interactions with them than I do with Canadians. Sure, peel back a layer or two and it can be different politically but nothing hugely alarming. I have been to NYC 20 times in the past 7 years and love the people there, again not much different than most Canadians.
                    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingoalie View Post
                      Just heard on radio some guy has been arrested and charged from last Wednesday's incident...he was seen in a photo, he is 6'6" and was wearing a USA olympic jacket...a little research it was a guy who swam for USA in 3 Olympics.

Swim US called the FBI on him 2 days ago when they saw him in one of the picture. That was a big story on twitter yesterday . . .
                      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

So do rules around attorney/client privilege change at all if the client stiffs the lawyer and has to go to court to get paid?

Maybe trump's assuming rudy can't push the issue w/out incriminating himself.

Or maybe he just gives him a pardon instead of paying his bill. A lot cheaper.

trump doesn't like lawyers that write things down so major administrative error if somebody in rudy's office did that
                        I was just about to ask this.

Also, is every conversation protected? If they go to lunch, does what Drumpf eats protected? If not, Rudy may be able to shed some light on some other things.

Also, this is just another confirmation of Drumpfs character. He always does this. He will pay Rudy when Rudy take .10 on the dollar(or less).

But this brings up another point. Other than being disbarred, what is the penalty for breaching attorney/client privilege? Rudy could sign a huge book deal, get transactional immunity for all state/federal crimes, tell all in a book and testify against ALL the Drumpfs. Obviously Drumpf thinks Rudy won't do that, but it would be a good move if your main(or only) client won't pay his bill. Does Rudy think that Drumpf won't just start telling people that he did this or that thing based on crappy legal advice from Rudy?

Comment

• Originally posted by trunckslammer1 View Post

Nashville is about as liberal as it gets in the south due to the music industry.
                          A good friend lives in Austin and it's not a bad spot to live. Rural Texas is a whole different ball game if you look different.

Comment

• So here is Lauren Boebert hanging with some of her fans flashing the white power sign. Or maybe it's just the OK sign. So hard to tell these days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ErtJt4HUwAAqpd1?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	3303165
                            MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

I have travelled extensively in the US for both work and pleasure on at 50+ occasions. I have been to at least half the states (red and blue) and have little issue with going anywhere. Of course I am a white male so can't comment on other factors you mention. The US is by and large made up of good people. I have worked for 2 US companies and work closely with quite a few US companies these days. I find little difference in my interactions with them than I do with Canadians. Sure, peel back a layer or two and it can be different politically but nothing hugely alarming. I have been to NYC 20 times in the past 7 years and love the people there, again not much different than most Canadians.
                              SWMBO and I found it hugely alarming to see signs saying you would be shot if you retrieved your golf ball at courses in South Myrtle Beach. Plus a lot of bigoted signs about Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by wlorcb View Post

I was just about to ask this.

Also, is every conversation protected? If they go to lunch, does what Drumpf eats protected? If not, Rudy may be able to shed some light on some other things.

Also, this is just another confirmation of Drumpfs character. He always does this. He will pay Rudy when Rudy take .10 on the dollar(or less).

But this brings up another point. Other than being disbarred, what is the penalty for breaching attorney/client privilege? Rudy could sign a huge book deal, get transactional immunity for all state/federal crimes, tell all in a book and testify against ALL the Drumpfs. Obviously Drumpf thinks Rudy won't do that, but it would be a good move if your main(or only) client won't pay his bill. Does Rudy think that Drumpf won't just start telling people that he did this or that thing based on crappy legal advice from Rudy?
                                AFIK, attorney-client privilege does not apply if the attorney is involved in any level of criminal conspiracy with the client.

As for Rudy writing a book, I have to believe that his credibility has been so shattered by this point that no one would bother reading it because it would probably just be self-serving unsupported lies.
                                Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X