Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rump contemplating use of disaster money to fuel policy disaster.

(Don't use the money for disaster relief / prevention.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.1766faea0ba7
    WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

When house leadership refers to Bernie Sanders as "that kid" maybe some changes are due.

Hearing Pelosi in the past I thought she sounded pretty dim but she's had a few good one liners recently. Maybe new meds? Or just weak competition. Not sure trump has figured out how to handle a grandma he isn't trying to evict and who isn't afraid of him.

She's public enemy #1 for about 45% of the US.
      I will give Pelosi credit for how she's handled Trump since the mid-terms, and especially since that crazy Oval Office meeting where Trump, Pelosi and Schumer discussed the prospect of a shutdown while Pence slept. She has also been less respectful than in the past, openly calling Trump out on his behaviour as not being 'presidential'. I always thought it would be Schumer, but perhaps Pelosi will be the first to call Trump "Don" to his face. His head would explode. Maybe she should do it when asked for comment about Cohen's public testimony before Congress.
      Sage of the GTA...

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

I will give Pelosi credit for how she's handled Trump since the mid-terms, and especially since that crazy Oval Office meeting where Trump, Pelosi and Schumer discussed the prospect of a shutdown while Pence slept. She has also been less respectful than in the past, openly calling Trump out on his behaviour as not being 'presidential'. I always thought it would be Schumer, but perhaps Pelosi will be the first to call Trump "Don" to his face. His head would explode. Maybe she should do it when asked for comment about Cohen's public testimony before Congress.
        Schumer has never impressed me, especially when it comes to going head to head with McConnell.

He got out maneuvered multiple times on Kavanaugh, he got out maneuvered on the previous shutdown, and he got out maneuvered this shutdown when he agreed to not bring anything to a Senate vote that Trump wouldn't sign.

A Senate vote to sign a clean CR would probably be veto proof, and McConnell knew it.
        https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

Pelosi's own daughter said in a recent interview that she will cut your head off and you won't even know you are bleeděng.

Pelosi also threw in a jab yesterday about one can't simply just go ask daddy for money when you are in trouble, in clear reference to trump reliant on his father's money.

Comment

• Trump is just getting a first taste of the difficulty of dealing with a Democrat majority in the House, where all spending bills must originate. Pelosi has the experience and the nerve to make Trump look like the silly bully that he is....plus she can be ruthless with her caucus to ensure they stay on message. For sure, she will allow some gratuitous sucker punches when appropriate and when they further the cause, but she will always try to project the Democrats as the sensible alternative to Trump's truculence. If 45% of the US population despises her, it probably has more to do with their own misogyny and views about "uppity women" than any substantive objection to her politics and policy.

If Trump declares a national emergency over his vanity project, the southern border wall, then you can expect a declaration of martial law on the eve of the Mueller report release.

Comment

• roughly,- "their wheels are bigger than our wheels. We need Big Walls to stop Big Wheels."
              his winging is not winning.
              does America need further proof that the wheels on this bus aren't round?

the perfect backdrop for winged Hermes bearing his message
              ​​​​​​https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/2539339002/
              Last edited by bl8d; Jan 11, 2019, 04:45 AM.
              Things change.

Ping i25, PWR75 s
              Ping i25 3w Accra Tour Z LS M4
              Ping i25 5w PWR75s
              Ping ISI 3-pw Z-z65
              Ping ISI W2, W3
              Cal i-Trax

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post

Pelosi's own daughter said in a recent interview that she will cut your head off and you won't even know you are bleeděng.

Pelosi also threw in a jab yesterday about one can't simply just go ask daddy for money when you are in trouble, in clear reference to trump reliant on his father's money.
                Kind of how Nancy is reliant on husband's money. Hello kettle.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Pelosi

Comment

• Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                  roughly,- "their wheels are bigger than our wheels. We need Big Walls to stop Big Wheels."
                  his winging is not winning.
                  does America need further proof that the wheels on this bus aren't round?

the perfect backdrop for winged Hermes bearing his message
                  ​​​​​​https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/2539339002/
                  Or that they have come off?

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

• Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice...

I am pretty sure near 100% of the MAGAts will choose to be fooled again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	2908346

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                      Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice...

I am pretty sure near 100% of the MAGAts will choose to be fooled again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	2908346
                      If so, he never mentions that Canada is paying for that wall, too.
                      Sage of the GTA...

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

What is most amusing is that he and the POTUS were both owners in USFL teams and partners in that league's lawsuit against the NFL. Small world?

Nancy is a liftetime political apparatchik.

As others have written, the Democrats urgently require 'new faces' in order to launch a creditable Presidential bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

What is most amusing is that he and the POTUS were both owners in USFL teams and partners in that league's lawsuit against the NFL. Small world?

Nancy is a liftetime political apparatchik.

As others have written, the Democrats urgently require 'new faces' in order to launch a creditable Presidential bid.
                          I think Nancy Pelosi should personally give Trump $3 in order to say thank-you for him being primarily responsible for money that the USFL was awarded in damages by the NFL.
                          https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

Lots of rich politicians. Never heard her or others brag/lie about how wealthy they are or how they got it unlike the idiot president.

It was also trump who said unpaid workers can just adjust not her which is what prompted he "daddy" comment.

Comment

• Giuliani can't possibly be so dumb as to think that Trump and team would have the right to amend or "correct" the Mueller report when it comes out.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...?userid=253462
                              This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                                Giuliani can't possibly be so dumb as to think that Trump and team would have the right to amend or "correct" the Mueller report when it comes out.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...?userid=253462
                                Given that Trump, Giuliani et al have been saying for the last two years that there's nothing for Mueller to find, it's funny that they now don't want the public to see what he actually found. If anything, they should be anxious for the entire report to be made public as a means to demonstrate that it really was nothing but a 'witch hunt'.

I suppose the irony is lost on them.
                                Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 165,108   Posts: 1,729,801   Members: 45,784   Active Members: 170
                                Welcome to our newest member, JWhiz.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X