Clear All

• Seen on The Twitter:

Priorities on Thanksgiving:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DPU_y2HUIAAbszx.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	2713327
    WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by Richd View Post

so the concern is that a federal judge was duped by this fake dossier? is the requirement to issue a fisa warrant that thin?

exercise a little more rigor when assessing the claims you hear
      Is the requirement to issue a fisa warrant that PARTISAN?

There, I fixed it.

Comment

• Speaking of turkeys

Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, are said to have terminated an information-sharing agreement with the president’s legal team.

WASHINGTON — Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating such a deal.

Mr. Flynn’s lawyers had been sharing information with Mr. Trump’s lawyers about the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining whether anyone around Mr. Trump was involved in Russian efforts to undermine Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

That agreement has been terminated, the four people said. Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.

The notification alone does not prove that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with Mr. Mueller. Some lawyers withdraw from information-sharing arrangements as soon as they begin negotiating with prosecutors. And such negotiations sometimes fall apart.

Still, the notification led Mr. Trump’s lawyers to believe that Mr. Flynn — who, along with his son, is seen as having significant criminal exposure — has, at the least, begun discussions with Mr. Mueller about cooperating.

Lawyers for Mr. Flynn and Mr. Trump declined to comment. The four people briefed on the matter spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Comment

• Latest development...

Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, are said to have terminated an information-sharing agreement with the president’s legal team.

Comment

• Folks this thread has turned into a barrage of personal attacks. One warning has been posted in this thread already. If you feel the need to get personal, get out of this thread. Enough is enough. Nobody, but nobody is getting a personal warning before they have the winter off. There will be no mercy.
            In The Ogio
            Driver - Titleist 910 w/Diamana 'ilima
            Fairway Woods - Titleist 980F 3 & 5 w/Speeder
            Hybrids - Titleist 910 H w/Diamana Kal'li
            Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
            Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
            Putter - Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum
            MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
              Indeed.
              More trips by Manafort to Russia have been uncovered as well that were undisclosed.

How Comey can be characterized as part of the swamp is puzzling. His record is nothing short of admirable, one could argue his gaffe with Hillary right before the election even helped Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post
                Seen on The Twitter:

Priorities on Thanksgiving:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DPU_y2HUIAAbszx.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	2713327
                In fairness, later today Trump will go out among the poorest of Palm Beach to distribute paper towels....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

Indeed.
                  More trips by Manafort to Russia have been uncovered as well that were undisclosed.

How Comey can be characterized as part of the swamp is puzzling. His record is nothing short of admirable, one could argue his gaffe with Hillary right before the election even helped Trump.
                  Hope you are joking

Very simple. He drafted a memo labelling Clinton's actions grossly negligent.

then bill met with lynch on the tarmac

then he changed the wording to extreely careless

he also literally rewrote the law to include intent

there's more but that is a good start

Last edited by hemants; Nov 23, 2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hemants View Post

Hope you are joking

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ave-me-queasy-
                    So he admits to a conversation that he felt uneasy about with the Attorney general. Paints him in a better light I would think. As to changing wording in a draft memo, well it is a draft memo. I do it all the time.

Comment

• I have to ask were Bill and Lynch wearing trenchcoats?

Comment

• Do do you have a source other than zero hedge?

Originally posted by hemants View Post

Hope you are joking

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ave-me-queasy-
                        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                          Do do you have a source other than zero hedge?

lol and around we go

Comment

• Originally posted by hemants

When you don't like the message, blame the messenger.

whole lot of deep thinking indeed
                            Sad sad very sad comment
                            "The Older I Get...
                            The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
                            Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

• Frame it however you like. You believe that I should accept as gospel any message that this site presents. I’m not prepared to do that, because the site has a mixed track record. It may be that they’ve got the facts right, but I won’t accept that on faith alone. It has nothing to do with the message, and everything to do with the messenger.

Originally posted by hemants

When you don't like the message, blame the messenger.

whole lot of deep thinking indeed
                              This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                                Frame it however you like. You believe that I should accept as gospel any message that this site presents. I’m not prepared to do that, because the site has a mixed track record. It may be that they’ve got the facts right, but I won’t accept that on faith alone. It has nothing to do with the message, and everything to do with the messenger.

Not expecting anyone to accept any opinion as fact.

but to refuse messages from all but preferred messengers is the very definition of confirmation bias.

if you take the time to read there are hyperlinks and an embedded video. Is it your assertion that they may have doctored the video? Lol

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X