X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
    Ruh roh

More
    BREAKING: Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York as his attorneys leave case, sources tell @ABC News. https://abcn.ws/2JzQTWy
    Watch for Twitter eruptions from Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

Watch for Twitter eruptions from Trump.
      I barely new him. He was the coffee boy.
      MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

I barely new him. He was the coffee boy.
        Or, "I barely knew him, but he was very close to Eric".....

Comment

Ruh roh

More
          BREAKING: Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York as his attorneys leave case, sources tell @ABC News. https://abcn.ws/2JzQTWy
          Perhaps they knew that they were going to get creamed in court, so why do they need that on their CV?
          Further, perhaps they also knew that they weren't going to be paid. By anyone.

Comment

• Client #2 likely in trouble.

Scott DworkinþVerified account @funder
            TIP: Two Republican insiders just told me that GOP Rep Nunes, GOP Rep Rohrabacher and Sean Hannity are currently under criminal investigation by the Federal Gov’t.
            Maybe Trump should have defected to DPRK and ask for asylum there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
              Client #2 likely in trouble.

I always take anything Dworkin says with a bushel of salt. He seems to have a truthful average that is even lower than that of the Apricot Anti-Christ.
              TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

I would want to hear this from a more reliable source.
                While I can't rule out the possibility, having Nunes and Hannity under investigation is just a little too convenient.

Nunes is just a bumbling sycophant, and Hannity isn't even a journalist.

Comment

I wonder if this is related to Rosenstein asking congress to investigate some of the intelligence committee staff. But everything I've read says it's not a criminal investigation.

Comment

• Trump declares the press as Americ's 'biggest enemy'.

Hours after returning from a trip where he lavished praise on one of the world's worst dictators, President Trump declared that America's biggest enemy is... "fake news."

This is really, really not funny anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
                      Trump declares the press as Americ's 'biggest enemy'.

Hours after returning from a trip where he lavished praise on one of the world's worst dictators, President Trump declared that America's biggest enemy is... "fake news."

Not funny at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
                        Trump declares the press as Americ's 'biggest enemy'.

I thought Canada was the biggest enemy of the USA?
                        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                        Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                        Ping G400 4H - 22*
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

Could you please explain what you are trying to say for us poor confused Canucks?

Particularly since it appears that the majority of Americans agree with Robert De Niro.
                          I read that the canadian government was going to detain illegal immigrants from Haiti and other latin American countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhacker56 View Post

I read that the canadian government was going to detain illegal immigrants from Haiti and other latin American countries.
                            https://www.mynbc5.com/.../canada......order/21270747
                            Your link does not appear to be working.

However here are 2 that are:
                            Members of Montreal's Haitian community believe that migrants are coming to Canada because they've been misled on social media.

As the Trump administration clamps down on immigration, asylum seekers are discovering that Canada is not quite the “Promised Land” some had hoped for.

Comment

• I hadn't previously considered the importance of social capital.

This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Does anyone remember how some right-wingers went absolutely nuts when they thought that Obama had bowed to a Saudi king?

I wonder how those same right-wingers feel about Trump saluting a North Korean General?

North Korea state media aired a 42-minute long video showing behind-the-scenes footage of President Trump and Kim Jong Un’s unprecedented trip, including a moment showing Trump saluting a North Korean general.

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X