X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday:

Donald J. TrumpþVerified account @realDonaldTrump Oct 16
    For the record, I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia (or Russia, for that matter). Any suggestion that I have is just more FAKE NEWS (of which there is plenty)!
    Today:

Fox News ResearchþVerified account @FoxNewsResearch Oct 16 (Yes, Fox News Research)
    Trump & Saudi Business:
    •1991: Sold yacht to Saudi Prince
    •2001: Sold 45th floor of Trump World Tower to Saudis
    •Jun 2015: I love the Saudis...many in Trump Tower
    •Aug 2015: "They buy apartments from me...Spend $40M-$50M"
    •2017: Saudi lobbyists spent $270K at Trump DC hotel

Comment

• From The Twitter:

It is always incredibly easy to tell when Trump had to have certain words or phrases explained to him ...

Trump the etymologist:

"And you know if I often hear that Russia likes to sow discord. The word is sow, an old English term. They like to sow chaos and discord."

A transcript of an Oval Office interview Tuesday with President Donald Trump by AP White House reporters Catherine Lucey, Zeke Miller and Jonathan Lemire.

In other breaking news, Rump will make a cameo in the upcoming remake of Trading Places. He'll be explaining pork bellies.
      WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post

Wow, this sure took a while. David Dingwall would not be happy ...

McConnell Blames Entitlements, Not GOP, for Rising Deficits

Its trickle down economics. It starts with a trickle, then it can only get better.

Comment

• Where's Rudy?

Has anyone seen, or even heard from, Giuliani lately?

Comment

• Hey, one of our TGN members actually seems to have Trump's ear:

Congrats, Verm!!

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

Comment

• Hey Nolan . . . here we go, Trump has your back!!!
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Well the USA has decided not to go to the Investment Conference in Saudi Arabia . . . I guess too much pressure from the Republican Senators . . .

Comment

• While I am sure every Administration has skeletons in their closets, I can't hep but feel this has more than all.

Attached Files

Comment

• Oh those lovable Evangelicals:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	75
Size:	193.4 KB
ID:	2878466

WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• It would be interesting to know how much money they (Trump, Robertson, etc . . . ) have invested in these arms companies. They have a lot to lose I am sure.

Comment

• In other words, all human life is sacred in Jesus' name, except if defending it costs Americans a sh*tload of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

In other words, all human life is sacred in Jesus' name, except if defending it costs Americans a sh*tload of money.
                          Actually, I do not blame the evangelicals. What would surprise me more is if they stood up for Khashoggi, a Muslim. All this interfaith stuff is just window dressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hackerhare View Post

Actually, I do not blame the evangelicals. What would surprise me more is if they stood up for Khashoggi, a Muslim. All this interfaith stuff is just window dressing.
                            TBH I feel just the opposite.

As evangelists, they are committed to saving souls by converting them to Christianity. I don't think they're all that supportive of interfaith stuff, that's for the more reserved Christians.

But to ignore a murder, and support a murderer in order to make money (selling weapons to kill people).... It's one of those "What Would Jesus Do" situations, and he'd do the exact opposite.

Anyways, it's just semantics at this point. The actions of conservative evangelicals have very little to do with the teachings of Christ anymore, and they really don't care either. It's just a brand now....
                            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                            ...Iggy

Comment

• you have to love how Trump is rerouting the blame onto the backs of Americans by saying he is doing this to save their jobs for them.
                              we already know what level his morals operate on, now we know his business ethics too. The man needs a hug.
                              things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Originally posted by ManFromMoffat View Post
                                Very funny: A horse loose in a hospital.

John Mulaney:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_vide...280a.mp4?tag=2
                                Funny how well this analogy works.
                                Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                                Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                                Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                                Ping G400 4H - 22*
                                Ping G400 5 - UW
                                Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                                Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                                Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                                Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X