• Show
Clear All

• simply brilliant illustration by Pia Guerra

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190909_145531.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	982.6 KB
ID:	3034454
    Last edited by Bern; Sep 9, 2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Here he goes again...Red meat for the base.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	210
Size:	430.9 KB
ID:	3034453

Comment

• Trump says he will release a "detailed" financial report of his businesses sometime before the election.
        I translate this as follows. When the house oversight Comittee wins the court battle for tax returns and financial statements, I will release a separate document with an executive summary that completely whitewashes the various implications of my actual financial records.
        Why not release it now?

Comment

• The CIA Reportedly Pulled Its Top Spy from Russia Because Trump Can't Keep His Mouth Shut

"The Older I Get...
          The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
          Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

• Valerie Plame for Congress...

TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pin Seeker View Post
              The CIA Reportedly Pulled Its Top Spy from Russia Because Trump Can't Keep His Mouth Shut
              Apparently it's because the media wouldn't shut up.

The CIA extracted a longtime Kremlin asset from Russia in 2017 because of concerns that media reports  would put him at risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Apparently it's because the media wouldn't shut up.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/c...reports-trump/
                What you cite as a news source cracks me up. The Daily Caller.🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

I get it.
                  The Daily Caller who routinely criticize the New York Times (and host editorials calling for its demise) use their reporting to criticize CNN (who they also routinely criticize). I guess my questions would be why doesn't the Daily Caller (specifically Chuck Ross) have its own sources so he can report the story?
                  If you took away the Daily Callers articles criticizing other media outlets, what would be left? Not much.

Comment

• The best theatre doesn't come close to matching the intrigue that characterizes real life politics.

Mitch McConnell Blocked Millions for Coal Miners, Steered Funds to Russian-Backed Plant
                    The Senate majority leader worked to keep money out of Kentucky coal miners’ hands—even as he maneuvered to steer federal cash to an aluminum plant connected to a Putin ally.
                    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                      The best theatre doesn't come close to matching the intrigue that characterizes real life politics.

Mitch McConnell Blocked Millions for Coal Miners, Steered Funds to Russian-Backed Plant
                      https://www.thedailybeast.com/mitch-...n-backed-plant
                      Moscow Mitch living up to its premise.

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post
                        Valerie Plame for Congress...

Cool ad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

"There was no suggestion on Tuesday that President Trump directly compromised the source in Russia, and reports said that widespread media speculation about US intelligence conclusions had contributed to the decision to extract the source."

The mole had high-level Kremlin access but was pulled amid fears their cover could be blown, reports say.

"But when intelligence officials revealed the severity of Russia’s election interference with unusual detail later that year, the news media picked up on details about the C.I.A.’s Kremlin sources.

C.I.A. officials worried about safety made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia. The situation grew more tense when the informant at first refused, citing family concerns — prompting consternation at C.I.A. headquarters and sowing doubts among some American counterintelligence officials about the informant’s trustworthiness. But the C.I.A. pressed again months later after more media inquiries. This time, the informant agreed"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/u...nt-russia.html

Bern: "only news sources I like are credible and unbiased."
                          Last edited by SeanAvery2point0; Sep 10, 2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• I supposed Daily Caller is a step up from Zerohedge that his previous iteration used to use for sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

I get it.
                              The Daily Caller who routinely criticize the New York Times (and host editorials calling for its demise) use their reporting to criticize CNN (who they also routinely criticize). I guess my questions would be why doesn't the Daily Caller (specifically Chuck Ross) have its own sources so he can report the story?
                              If you took away the Daily Callers articles criticizing other media outlets, what would be left? Not much.
                              They might have their own source but they also invent sources . . . "The Daily Caller has published numerous false stories, as well as shared deceptively edited videos and photos."

When Jeanine Spiro and Ann Coulter are two of your contributors . . . it says enough for me.
                              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Bolton out. Likely because he was the one that leaked to the news outlets that he and Pence disagreed with PresidentPAB invitation to Taliban to come to Camp David.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	3034844

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X