Bolton said: I fired you first

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	169
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	3034875

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

"There was no suggestion on Tuesday that President Trump directly compromised the source in Russia, and reports said that widespread media speculation about US intelligence conclusions had contributed to the decision to extract the source."

The mole had high-level Kremlin access but was pulled amid fears their cover could be blown, reports say.

"But when intelligence officials revealed the severity of Russia’s election interference with unusual detail later that year, the news media picked up on details about the C.I.A.’s Kremlin sources.

C.I.A. officials worried about safety made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia. The situation grew more tense when the informant at first refused, citing family concerns — prompting consternation at C.I.A. headquarters and sowing doubts among some American counterintelligence officials about the informant’s trustworthiness. But the C.I.A. pressed again months later after more media inquiries. This time, the informant agreed"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/u...nt-russia.html

Bern: "only news sources I like are credible and unbiased."
        I'll concede the reality is it could be concern from media investigating as well as Trump blabbing. The fact is its media's job to investigate and it's the job of the President not to let slip details that could compromise national security.
        When you consider that the former were doing their job well and the latter has been bumbling his conversations and tweeting out pics from spy satellites people didn't know existed a reasonable person would know where to lay blame. His own staff have come forward saying his attention to security is poor, God knows what's discussed with Putin.

The Daily Caller is a rag created by Tucker Carlson and it's a right wing propaganda machine. That you chose to cite that as your primary source tells me where you spend your time 'researching' and that doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post
          I'll concede the reality is it could be concern from media investigating as well as Trump blabbing. The fact is its media's job to investigate and it's the job of the President not to let slip details that could compromise national security.
          When you consider that the former were doing their job well and the latter has been bumbling his conversations and tweeting out pics from spy satellites people didn't know existed a reasonable person would know where to lay blame. His own staff have come forward saying his attention to security is poor, God knows what's discussed with Putin.

The Daily Caller is a rag created by Tucker Carlson and it's a right wing propaganda machine. That you chose to cite that as your primary source tells me where you spend your time 'researching' and that doesn't surprise me at all.
          Bern: "it's the media's job to inquire about things that will compromise assets within foreign governments"

also Bern: "but it is still Trump's fault"

give me a break.

Bern: "Trump discredits the media"

also Bern: "media I disagree with are rags"

the only thing consistent about you is your inconsistency.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	E9776F7F-88B0-4151-AC10-D9D65809E44A.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	548.5 KB
ID:	3034973
            MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• You're stretching things so much you might snap. Take a few minutes compose yourself and provide some semblance of a point.

The media were digging into the collusion between all things Trump and Russia. They were pulling at all sorts of strings. That's their job when doing investigative journalism. Could this compromise a spy? Possibly but it hasn't been stated how.

Trump's security snafus are well documented even revealing the location of US nuclear subs to a foreign power. Trump keeps providing examples how he is unfit to lead but for some reason you continue to defend based on a death grip on some notion that right wing ideologies must be better than left.

Comment

You're stretching things so much you might snap. Take a few minutes compose yourself and provide some semblance of a point.

The media were digging into the collusion between all things Trump and Russia. They were pulling at all sorts of strings. That's their job when doing investigative journalism. Could this compromise a spy? Possibly but it hasn't been stated how.

Trump's security snafus are well documented even revealing the location of US nuclear subs to a foreign power. Trump keeps providing examples how he is unfit to lead but for some reason you continue to defend based on a death grip on some notion that right wing ideologies must be better than left.
                They are...if you’re a right winger. Not so much if it’s you.

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

They are...if you’re a right winger. Not so much if it’s you.
                  In the context of Trump and the current administration in the US, that doesn't paint you in the best light.

Comment

You're stretching things so much you might snap. Take a few minutes compose yourself and provide some semblance of a point.

Lol. I am very composed. Highlighting your hypocrisy and delusion that everything is Trump's fault isn't going to make me "snap".

First the source wasn't good enough for you, then I provided two other sources from the liberal mainstream and your reply was essentially "okay, I concede that point, but I dislike Trump so it's still his fault".

You're one of the most ideologically driven posters, its rich for you to suggest my support of Trump is because of political ideology. I supported him in 2016 because the alternative was possibly the worst candidate in U.S. history with a history of being influenced by money... until this crop of dems came along, which is why I still support Trump. Trump is self centered and stubborn, but that won't destroy the U.S. like the radical policy proposals of the dem candidates. Trump's 'damage' can be rectified with a single election, the damage that will be caused if any of the current dems wins the Presidency will take decades to fix.

Comment

Lol. I am very composed. Highlighting your hypocrisy and delusion that everything is Trump's fault isn't going to make me "snap".

First the source wasn't good enough for you, then I provided two other sources from the liberal mainstream and your reply was essentially "okay, I concede that point, but I dislike Trump so it's still his fault".

You're one of the most ideologically driven posters, its rich for you to suggest my support of Trump is because of political ideology. I supported him in 2016 because the alternative was possibly the worst candidate in U.S. history with a history of being influenced by money... until this crop of dems came along, which is why I still support Trump. Trump is self centered and stubborn, but that won't destroy the U.S. like the radical policy proposals of the dem candidates. Trump's 'damage' can be rectified with a single election, the damage that will be caused if any of the current dems wins the Presidency will take decades to fix.
                      Glad you admit Trump is doing damage and if you think his foreign policy fiascos will go away with a wave of a hand then that is rich. As for the impact on North American economies that will take decades. The tax break and trillion dollar deficit sugar high is coming to an end.

We are witnessing the start of facism in the US. I'm positive I'm on the right side of history here, are you?

Comment

. I supported him in 2016 because the alternative was possibly the worst candidate in U.S. history with a history of being influenced by money... .
                        Possibly the funniest, saddest, most embarrassing thing ever said on here when the alternate was/is drumpf... You continue to amaze daily, kinda like him...

Comment

Glad you admit Trump is doing damage and if you think his foreign policy fiascos will go away with a wave of a hand then that is rich. As for the impact on North American economies that will take decades. The tax break and trillion dollar deficit sugar high is coming to an end.

We are witnessing the start of facism in the US. I'm positive I'm on the right side of history here, are you?
                          Which foreign policy fiascos are those?

Yes we are witnessing it, from dogmatic leftists (not liberals) like yourself . There is a quote that goes all the way back to the 1930s, which has been attributed to Huey Long, it reads: “America will probably one day have fascism - when we get it we won’t call it Fascism - we’ll call it anti-Fascism.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

Possibly the funniest, saddest, most embarrassing thing ever said on here when the alternate was/is drumpf... You continue to amaze daily, kinda like him...
                            Look at the volume of donations to the Clinton Foundation when she was Sec. State and when she was running in 2016 vs. donations after she lost in 2016. Hillary has been bought and paid for by the highest bidder for the last 10-15 years.

Attached Files

Comment

In the context of Trump and the current administration in the US, that doesn't paint you in the best light.
                              Your posts giggling about natural disasters in areas whose inhabitants may have different political views than yours paint you in a better light?

Comment

Look at the volume of donations to the Clinton Foundation when she was Sec. State and when she was running in 2016 vs. donations after she lost in 2016. Hillary has been bought and paid for by the highest bidder for the last 10-15 years.
                                This is not only limited to Hillary. Trump has been bought and paid for, likely by the Russians, Saudis or whomever. The US political system is set up that way. Lobbyists and influence peddlers are everywhere. The key question is who is pulling the strings in the background and what's their agenda.
                                Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X