This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

No it’s factual. You were beyond pleased middle America was flooded out. Almost giddy.
    Don’t worry I won’t go lunatic fringe like some guys on here and research your post history and post it.
    You should find it and post a link. Pointing out the irony of people who overwhelmingly voted for climate change deniers being flooded out doesn't mean I revelled in their misery.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

I don't know who was stoned at those charity rating agencies... but in 2014 their total revenues were $177M and they only paid out $5M in grants. Here is the CF 990 form from 2014: http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990...201412_990.pdf

what about the 90M in program expenses?

i think your interpretation of the document is uninformed

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post
        Nothing says remember 9/11 better than a pic of Donald and Melania dressed in black.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190911_072052.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	404.5 KB
ID:	3035378
        Exhibit A of your TDS.

Comment

Exhibit A of your TDS.
          Not really... Nothing say's Sept. 11th like something that makes you think... drumpf… I mean, why not show one of the many pictures likely taken of him down at ground zero helping people out like he claimed? Exhibit 497 of your constant delusion/deflect from trying to defend what is in front of you. #2.dopecriticalthinkingondisplay

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

Not really... Nothing say's Sept. 11th like something that makes you think... drumpf… I mean, why not show one of the many pictures likely taken of him down at ground zero helping people out like he claimed? Exhibit 497 of your constant delusion/deflect from trying to defend what is in front of you. #2.dopecriticalthinkingondisplay
            Spending your time criticizing a photo remembering 9/11 says more about you than the photo says about Trump.

Comment

Spending your time criticizing a photo remembering 9/11 says more about you than the photo says about Trump.

I see it as Trump self-aggrandizing yet again, as do many.

Name:	trump911.jpeg
Views:	117
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	3035463

Comment

I see it as Trump self-aggrandizing yet again, as do many.

Name:	trump911.jpeg
Views:	117
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	3035463
                That's desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richd View Post

what about the 90M in program expenses?

i think your interpretation of the document is uninformed
                  I sincerely hope that you are not trying to imply to the good members of TGN that FA2.0 actually read the 990 and came to that interpretation on his own.

The claims that FA2.0 repeated have been made by NY Post, Carly Fiorina, Sean Hannity, Tom Feeley's InformationClearingHouse.info, Breitbart, Rabble.ca, etc,etc... for years.

Those claims have been soundly trashed by FactCheck.org and many others.
                  TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Just how long are you arms? And it better be a paper or metal straw you keep reaching for...

Comment

That's desperate.
                      What's desperate is Trump continuing to claim he went down to ground zero to help.

He did it again today.

"I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could.”

Comment

• I'm going to miss Bolton. At the table you could count on him to keep the other side fidgeting.
                        Better the Hawk you know, than the Dove that will shiat on your seat when you show him off.

Pompeo doesn't often look like he wants to be there either, but hey it's a paycheck.with perks and nice views.

IMHO he cancelled the Taliban meeting when he realized he would sit across from them, gun unloaded, without Boltonn there.
                        Last edited by bl8d; Sep 11, 2019, 01:53 PM.
                        things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

What's desperate is Trump continuing to claim he went down to ground zero to help.

He did it again today.

"I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could.”
                          Yeah ... because sharing a personal account of where and what he did during and after one of the most tragic events in American history is desperate.. TDS looks good on you

Comment

Yeah ... because sharing a personal account of where and what he did during and after one of the most tragic events in American history is desperate.. TDS looks good on you
                            But how does the walking photo op not have any proof of this. Tho you might be right, there weren't many cameras rolling that day in NY at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

But how does the walking photo op not have any proof of this. Though you might be right, there weren't many cameras rolling that day in NY at all.
                              All that is missing is one person who can corroborate Trump's story or one shred of video evidence of him doing anything to assist on 9/11.

He was never there.

Comment

All that is missing is one person who can corroborate Trump's story or one shred of video evidence of him doing anything to assist on 9/11.

He was never there.
                                You'd think that all of his employees of color would be welcoming the chance to speak out about the day where this 'leader' threw caution to the wind and rushed in, sleeves rolled up and silk monogramed hanky covering his mouth to breath. They knew right then and there, he was the man the country needed, to talk about how his building was once again tallest!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X