This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Agree, SA2 may have differing opinions than many of us but the chance he and the other imbecilic troll are the same are slim to none.
    I think we were all joking about it..... But you never know......

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarman View Post

Well if AOC is a good representation of democrat woman theres no doubt democrat ladies are "Stupider"?
      You may not like her message but she is a very articulate woman. What in particular did she say that 'is stupid'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

You may not like her message but she is a very articulate woman. What in particular did she say that 'is stupid'?
        Well then obviously hasn't been listening to the GOP's talking. And being sexist to boot.

Comment

Where should I start?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Where should I start?
            Feel free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
              Posts 34493 - 34496....

You guys are too clever! You are killing me!!!
              I lost a perfectly fine coffee when I read those 3 posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Yet another asinine comparison.
                I attended John Cleese's live 'performance' at Roy Thompson Hall.

It was called "Why There is No Hope' with the subject being the triumph of stupidity. His prime examples being Trump and his supporters.

Comment

Haha. Good one. Had me going there for sec.

Comment

By that comment I don't think he is watching . . . even him he would probably have a different opinion . . .
                    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Haha. Good one. Had me going there for sec.
                      I look forward to the usual suspects posting partial phrases taken out of context.

Comment

You may not like her message but she is a very articulate woman.
                        I have found, in general that democrats\liberal minded people like articulate politicians that have no substance rather than "rough around the edges" straight shooters. However the completely bizarre ideas that come out of AOC's brain far outweigh any articulation she might have.

Comment

I have found, in general that democrats\liberal minded people like articulate politicians that have no substance rather than "rough around the edges" straight shooters. However the completely bizarre ideas that come out of AOC's brain far outweigh any articulation she might have.
                          So no examples to show . . . OK next . . .
                          If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

By that comment I don't think he is watching . . . even him he would probably have a different opinion . . .
                            I didn't check but I hope AOC wasn't a teacher before, guitarman wouldn't be able to handle that news.
                            Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                            Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                            Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                            Ping G400 4H - 22*
                            Ping G400 5 - UW
                            Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                            Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                            Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                            Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Samick View Post
                              Finding Jimmy Kimmels views rather...amusing

Eight days are left of Donald Trump’s presidency, the House will vote to impeach tomorrow, new details have been released about what went down at the White H...
                              I'm waiting for Damon's rebuttal.lol
                              things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

So no examples to show . . .
                                I thought it would be easier to list examples of all the intelligent things she's said. (I'd fill up the Internet listing all the dumb things) but I couldn't find any.
                                Just google AOC. If you think that what you find makes sense then I can't help you.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X